Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Blowin Sunshine (Read 370 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

WOW I hope we all get a group name shout-out when we come to town!! Or it is only under the influence of speed goggles that this happened??? Big grin
      Who's Schneidr?

You know Shan, it really isn't necessary for your name to be in the title. You, my friend, understand that being Nashvillian doesn't matter whether or not you actually live here. You have accepted that being Nashvillian is a state of mind. Therefore, no need. You are Nashvillian. You are always "in town." Anyway, Tanya has a good question... who is Schneidr? Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

aww sunshine feels soo nice!!!! Big grin haha seriously though - we might be coming down April 3-6. I'm still waiting to hear back from SIL, but i'm hoping that works out!!

The Thunder

You know Shan, it really isn't necessary for your name to be in the title. You, my friend, understand that being Nashvillian doesn't matter whether or not you actually live here. You have accepted that being Nashvillian is a state of mind. Therefore, no need. You are Nashvillian. You are always "in town." Anyway, Tanya has a good question... who is Schneidr? Wink
            Isn't he the one that the "Blowin" reference was for?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Isn't he the one that the "Blowin" reference was for?
              Shocked and even Surprised

Lazy idiot

I thought I was going to be in Brentwood on March 6-7, but it turns out my wife's birthday is the 6th so I'm staying in Ohio. The nerve...

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

Who's Schneidr?
                  Screw Schneidr... Who the frig is Sunshine?

Tick tock

Who the frig is Sunshine?
                    Not sure on that either.

Oh Mighty Wing

Who the frig is Sunshine?
                      read tanya's latest entry.
                        "...bright purple tattoo of “26.2!!” surrounded by butterflies and winged feet trouble us?" Good thing mine is black. I freaking love your blog. Good shit. Big grin Velvety dogs playing poker....bahaha.

Oh Mighty Wing

seriously... i'm happy that I got a flying monkey and my sticker says "in my dreams I'm a kenyan" with a 26.2 sticker next to it for clarification... i'm soo much cooler than the people Tanya described!

The Thunder

seriously... i'm happy that I got a flying monkey and my sticker says "in my dreams I'm a kenyan" with a 26.2 sticker next to it for clarification... i'm soo much cooler than the people Tanya described!
                            Roll eyes

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Roll eyes
                              hey after all the abuse i took from you i needed a little - i'm a bad ass with my car stickers - celebration! Tongue I sense that after my second I will be confident enough in my bad-assery to take those stickers off...
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What the Hell is a Schneidr and why does Candice get one?
                                Good questions.