Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It's Official (Read 333 times)

The other Swamp is officially dead. It has been reduced to old British men talking about weird-ass races and arguments over teenage-level acronyms. Long live the Mini-Swamp!

Oh Mighty Wing

i like it better here...

The Thunder

I agree. Can I make a little public ground rule? This may sound very unswampish too....but no scandelous photos! Please. Otherwise I won't be able to mess around and post in here while I'm at work. (Long story) So long live the mini swamp!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

i've got no need for pictures.
            I agree. That place blows.

Oh Mighty Wing

umm excuse me Mr. Swamp Mom - you had a very nice week last week!!!
                The other Swamp is officially dead. It has been reduced to old British men talking about weird-ass races and arguments over teenage-level acronyms. Long live the Mini-Swamp!
                *sigh* It's true. But a big yay for the Mini-Swamp!

Amy

The Thunder

umm excuse me Mr. Swamp Mom - you had a very nice week last week!!!
                  Thanks. Gonna take this week a little easier...then ramp it up for several 70+ weeks again.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Thanks. Gonna take this week a little easier...then ramp it up for several 70+ weeks again.
                    very nice! I look forward to seeing you string those 70+'s together!
                      And kick Sparky's butt at Judicata in the midst of it all? YOUGOTTHATRIGHT!!!!!!!!

Who is sparky, anyway? I've always wondered.

I think I saw Sparky once. He's some old guy (and I mean old old. .) with a truly terrifying mullet. Based on his posts, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he doesn't enjoy dictionaries or Democrats.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

He ain't all that old. His name is Roger Sparks. He has a mullet, to be sure. He also is super stick thin and has neurofibromatosis. He things global climate change does not exist and that he is smarter than Al Gore.
                              He ain't all that old. .
                              Okay, I just saw in a race result that he's the same age I am. If that really was Sparky that I saw, then, I have to go cry somewhere now. On the bright side, Trent just implied that I ain't that old.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sparky ain't all that old. Tanya is.