Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

tom king Done. (Read 777 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

7:30's for 13.1 miles? I do believe there's only one way to call it. I'm removing the quotation marks: jogger
    Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

if 7:30's are jogging then I guess I'm still speed walking! Wink

The Thunder

Thunder- You and I kind of just gave each other a dirty look as we passed each other. I thought it was fitting.
        Ha! Yeah I remember the look! I didn't mean it to be a 'dirty' look...I think we were both at about the same point. The "I'm not sure if I should be running this pace or not" point. I heard like 20 people yell for me as I was running along and the only time I mustered up enough energy to say anything to anyone was when Jeff passed me. I gave him a hearty yell. Of course he was in a zone and it's possible he didn't hear me. I yelled partly for encouragement....and partly to let him know I was feeling good. I like to think the non-specific verbal message was passed along. Candie, I think our non-verbal message was "Fuck, I hope I can hold this....". We did...job well done!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Candie, I think our non-verbal message was "Fuck, I hope I can hold this....". We did...job well done!
          Oh I totally agree. That's exactly what I took from it. We're awesome and stuff.

I am so proud of all of you Smile No, I didn't want to disturb you...you looked so focused and awesome..... I wanted to try to find you swamp folks afterwards, but DD and SIL were in a hurry to leave... I'm in awe of all of you but still proud to have made a PR in terrible conditions! Maybe I'll see you at CM on the 25th?
              I won't be doing CMM because i'm running Boston that same week. I'll be out there supporting everyone that IS doing it though...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You gonna run the last 10k with me?
                  You gonna run the last 10k with me?
                  Want me to?

Why is it sideways?

Ha! Yeah I remember the look! I didn't mean it to be a 'dirty' look...I think we were both at about the same point. The "I'm not sure if I should be running this pace or not" point. I heard like 20 people yell for me as I was running along and the only time I mustered up enough energy to say anything to anyone was when Jeff passed me. I gave him a hearty yell. Of course he was in a zone and it's possible he didn't hear me. I yelled partly for encouragement....and partly to let him know I was feeling good. I like to think the non-specific verbal message was passed along. Candie, I think our non-verbal message was "Fuck, I hope I can hold this....". We did...job well done!
                    I heard you man... sorry no response, but I was pretty totally focused at that point, I think. It's weird how you get. I remember Ben giving Candice a big holler.
                      I heard you man... sorry no response, but I was pretty totally focused at that point, I think. It's weird how you get. I remember Ben giving Candice a big holler.
                      Heh...I was looking for you and Ben but was mostly just looking for his green singlet. I was getting a little worried at that point. I expected both you guys to be further up because at the time there were like 5 guys in front of the pack. All of a sudden the pack came around the corner when I was trying to navigate around a couple of people and all I could squeak out back to him was "hey baby" I should have said "smoooooooopiiiiieee!" Wink Ben and Deanna are the only people I responded to out there... I was hurting pretty good when I saw Deanna. She actually said "hey baby i love you" or similar, and I said "....deanna" really awesome comeback, I know. Trent freaked me out when I saw him. He looked like a Leming and he yelled at me something fierce. I was so taken aback that I couldn't respond to him. This was a Trent i'd never seen before. MTA: Anyway, good game guys. Good game.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You said that the other day. Lemming? With apologies to Jeff, help me understand why you thought I looked like a small rodent.

Lazy idiot

I wondered the same thing. Trent, I loved the picture, dude. nice racing, y'all.

Tick tock

I guess I wasn't clear. A lemming like from the game "the lemmings" it's a computer game I used to play as a child. You have to help them figure out how to get through the door without killing them all by make them diggers or blowing one of them up so they can all break through a wall, or giving them an umbrella so they don't die from jumping off of cliffs, or whatever....when they jump off of things their hair flows in the wind, like yours was doing.

Oh Mighty Wing

GREAT GAME!!! And I knew that's what you meant!
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This just appeared, Tanya and me -