Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sleet (Read 423 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm going for a run. Good thing I'm already sick.
      Damnitt. I know, right?

Why don't you two whinemasters take an afternoon off? I mean, I understand that running in sleet while already sick will provide incomparable excuses at Tom King, if needed, but it's okay to give yourselves a break.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nope. Sorry Tanya. It was a great run. Day 86. Without a break. Only minimal coughing...still not sure if I can race Saturday, but I seem to be headed the right direction.
            Well, as long as your streak's not broken!!!

The Thunder

Tanya, the official The Thunder prediction has you whipping Trent's a...

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

I'm going for a run. Good thing I'm already sick.
                This sort of thing should be reserved for the complaint thread. Except now I realize they're all pretty much complaint threads, come to think about it. .
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, as long as your streak's not broken!!!
                  By not breaking my streak, I broke you at RJ. Just sayin.

Why is it sideways?

By not breaking my streak, I broke you at RJ. Just sayin.
                    Ummm right it was your obsessive compulsive tendencies, not the running a bunch that did it.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff, I did not realize that OCD begets running resistance and endurance. Jeff, Tanya's retort was superior to yours.

Why is it sideways?

Jeff, Tanya's retort was superior to yours.
                          Perhaps. Luckily, I am not forced by your "running" prowess into a position of retort, at least on my own behalf.
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I think you are trying to piss me off into running the King hard on Saturday.

Why is it sideways?

I knew the fancy vocabulary would do the trick. Though, FWIW, sometimes at those sorts of paces, it get difficult for me to tell the difference between running hard and hardly running.

The Thunder

This is why Tanya will beat you. She doesn't need any outside motivation like you do. She's always ready to put the smack down on Trent.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…