Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AAAAHHHHH (Read 452 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

I want to run... it's not going to happen... <bleep!!!>

The Thunder

I want to run... it's not going to happen... <bleep!!!>
      Why not? FYI, I've noticed you're dropping some lbs. Nicely done.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

haha thanks!!! I've dropped 15 since Monkey. Big grin well we took one car to the shop, DH dropped me at school, a friend went to bring me home when I realized I had no house key, so I had to go to my dad's for 3 hours. there was crap going on between me and DH anyway and him not wanting to come get me didn't help. SO instead of running on the 1 1/4mile stretch of road I had available I decided to sit and read and try not to cry.

The Thunder

haha thanks!!! I've dropped 15 since Monkey. Big grin well we took one car to the shop, DH dropped me at school, a friend went to bring me home when I realized I had no house key, so I had to go to my dad's for 3 hours. there was crap going on between me and DH anyway and him not wanting to come get me didn't help. SO instead of running on the 1 1/4mile stretch of road I had available I decided to sit and read and try not to cry.
          So did you cry?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

yeah, my dad came home and then I cried. But I got myself together while DH and I talked and I finally communicated and now things are good... and i'm looking to post a nice 10 miles tomorrow! Life is back to good!!!

Oh Mighty Wing

is it nap time yet??? Smile
                is it nap time yet??? Smile
                Yes....for those of us that took red eyes out of Minneapolis this morning, anyway. Goodnight.

Oh Mighty Wing

haha glad you made it home safely!

Why is it sideways?

haha thanks!!! I've dropped 15 since Monkey. Big grin
                    this thread is useless.

Oh Mighty Wing

this thread is useless.
                      i'll work on it... i'm currently sitting pretty at 140lbs... updated pictures are definitely necessary! Big grin unless you just meant it's useless - to which I say - DUH!
                        Yea Shan, why you holding out on us?

Lazy idiot

The last time she posted a picture, it was nearly rated X. Can't wait for the next installment.

Tick tock

Yea, she likes to show off her boobs. I'll bet she looses those too. That'll teach her.

Oh Mighty Wing

The last time she posted a picture, it was nearly rated X. Can't wait for the next installment.
                              you just can't let that go can you??? I'm at school. Honestly I was hoping to get a picture next week cause I just bought an awesome LBD for a party - that i'm no longer going too.... anyway, maybe on Sunday while i'm packing and drinking wine I'll snap a picture...
                              I'll bet she looses those too. That'll teach her.
                              ahhahahaha

Lazy idiot

you just can't let that go can you???
                                No. You're just lucky I didn't save that before I told you about it. (to self: why didn't you save that before you told her about it?!? You're such a dumbass!)

Tick tock