Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

distant hope (Read 553 times)

jonsnape

I'm probably moving to East Nashville in August. If I do, maybe I will run sometimes.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

How do the two correlate?

Why is it sideways?

He lives!

The Thunder

I'm probably moving to East Nashville in August. If I do, maybe I will run sometimes.
          You've got more excuses then a barrell of tatos.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

barrell of tatos.
            Poor Jeff's exploding head.

Amy

Why is it sideways?

Seriously. Are we talking these? Or these (holy moly)?

The Thunder

Seriously. Are we talking these? Or these (holy moly)?
                Those tatos got more miles on em' then Snape does.

jonsnape

How do the two correlate?
                  I'm more disciplined about running when I run with people a lot. It will be easier for me to run with people in Nashville. It will be easier for me to be more disciplined about running. Also, I'll be closer to places I like to run. Thunder, wasn't trying to make excuses. I was more trying to be positive about things as my pragmatist friend, Jeff, likes to do. But, if you want to play it that way, I'm pretty sure I can beat you off running 2-3 times per week because you're slow. The main problem is it (and you) aren't worth it to me right now, but if you really want, we can wager the entry for chosen race and we can see who needs excuses.

Meh, $5 is $5...

I've heard of this crazy concept where people go outside and run, whether there are or are not other people to run with.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I've heard of this crazy concept where people go outside and run, whether there are or are not other people to run with.
                      100 days of solitude.

The Thunder

Thunder, wasn't trying to make excuses. I was more trying to be positive about things as my pragmatist friend, Jeff, likes to do. But, if you want to play it that way, I'm pretty sure I can beat you off running 2-3 times per week because you're slow. The main problem is it (and you) aren't worth it to me right now, but if you really want, we can wager the entry for chosen race and we can see who needs excuses.
                        Snape, I'll be in Knoxville on Sunday morning for a marathon. If you beat me, I'll pay your entry. I win, you pay my $90 fee. Deal...or no deal? Now who needs excuses?

Meh, $5 is $5...

100 days of solitude.
                          Thus spake the streaker. And way to do the big 100 in style today.

Why is it sideways?

Snape, I'll be in Knoxville on Sunday morning for a marathon. If you beat me, I'll pay your entry. I win, you pay my $90 fee. Deal...or no deal? Now who needs excuses?
                            I love it. Trent, you're an animal. Nice job.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent, you're an dumbass idiot. Nice job.
                              Thanks Wink My lungs are nearly back to normal. My legs set the pace without me. I'm almost back...
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thus spake the streaker. And way to do the big 100 in style today.
                                Somebody once told me that when you double, one run should be shorter than the other. So that is what I did. It would be nice to not think and be in awe of things that are shiny.