Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ernie redecorated the living room. (Read 182 times)

I just woke up to a living room full of shit. Or maybe it's puke, I'm really not sure. My dog apparently got sick in the middle of the night...like, really sick. I guess cranberry juice wasn't a great idea... Poor Ernie Sad I'll have to win the training run another day it looks like. Unless I can get this cleaned up before...

Oh Mighty Wing

ohh poor Ernie...
        Now he's pink from all the pepto bismal. Things are going in him and not coming out...so this is a good sign.

Oh Mighty Wing

well I will keep my fingers crossed! I hope he feels better and can you know keep his poo outside.

S&M Collector

Shit happens. Oh, and try feeding the dog a beverage that isn't as much of a catalyst for regularity as cranberry juice.
            Come across any cool medals lately?
              Shit happens. Oh, and try feeding the dog a beverage that isn't as much of a catalyst for regularity as cranberry juice.
              It's also a drink that helps with urinary problems.... Roll eyes Not like I fed him prune juice.

Oh Mighty Wing

When I get UT issues I suck down cranberry juice! do did you make it through clean today?
                  Yea, he actually seems okay today.

Oh Mighty Wing

ohh good!