Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Where the hell is Bell Buckle? (Read 281 times)

Could someone please post the best directions here from Nashville to the race? I haven't been there in 2 years, and I know there are about 200 ways to get there and that I'm always freaking out on the way to the race because I think I've missed the turn.

It seems like you go I-24 to some exit and then drive forever and then turn left by a BP gas station or something.

Thanks.

I don't remember the exit (there are signs to point you there), but when you get off I-24, you take a right and the BP is sittin' there waiting for you. Then you take the first right you come to (I think it's a 3-way stop) and follow that road for what seems like forever until WAH-LAH! You're in Bell Buckle.

The Thunder

Could someone please post the best directions here from Nashville to the race? I haven't been there in 2 years, and I know there are about 200 ways to get there and that I'm always freaking out on the way to the race because I think I've missed the turn.

It seems like you go I-24 to some exit and then drive forever and then turn left by a BP gas station or something.

Thanks.

We could always arrange to carpool...we are on the way down there you know.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Thanks, boneheads!

And thanks for the offer to carpool, but if I get lost, I'll just call your cell and yell obscenities.

See y'all there!!

Meh, $5 is $5...

Awesome, I was wondering about this myself.  I hope it's just heat we have to deal with - I turned on the TV after coming in from my run and just realized that thunder was closer than I thought and the sky was prematurely dark for a good reason...