Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Spring (Read 521 times)

The daffodils are coming up in Edwin Warner. Saw the little green sprouts all over the hillside this a.m. I don't care what that fat groundhog said---It's Spring!!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It is also 56 degrees. And climbing.
        What, Nashville is having better weather than LA? Lame. It's sprinkling today. We're all terrified of melting if it gets on us. The entire city is on alert.

Amy

A Saucy Wench

No...this is just the teasing taunting of the possibility of spring. You start to hope, you start to dream, you start to feel that life is worth living again and then the cruel cruel hand of winter drags you back down to the frozen hell it hath wrought. Or at least that is what happened last year.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Meh, $5 is $5...

55 when I woke up, 70 now. Climate-tease.
              J Tyler...are you Nashvillian or just in a Nashville state of mind? MTA: Yes, this is a trick question.

Why is it sideways?

Shirts off baby.
                  Shirts off baby.
                  Yep. The sports bra tan lines have resurfaced.

Why is it sideways?

Yep. The sports bra tan lines have resurfaced.
                    You didn't go Deanna--no bra necessary?
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Meh, $5 is $5...

There's a Nashville state of mind? I'm pouring a shot of scotch as we speak to absorb this. I found this group while dicking around the site after setting up a training log. This is more my style than the Striders - there's talk of tan lines and Jessica Alba.

Oh Mighty Wing

welcome! I like your side-ways picture. It was sooo nice here today!! Running skirt and short sleeves baby!!
                          Running skirt
                          Hmm. You're going to have to remind me why i'm your friend again.

There's a Nashville state of mind? I'm pouring a shot of scotch as we speak to absorb this. I found this group while dicking around the site after setting up a training log. This is more my style than the Striders - there's talk of tan lines and Jessica Alba.
                            Good answer. You will fit in nicely. Welcome.

You didn't go Deanna--no bra necessary?
                              I don't want to be saggy when i'm old. Quickest way to look like Thunder.