Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OMG! Free Half marathon in Nashville on January 5th!! (Read 352 times)

So ... is it going to start at 9 or 10?  or ... whenever enough people who say they are going to show up, show up?

9:00! Updated info HERE.

Hopefully everyone who's expressed interest will show up, but it will be "fun" no matter what! Diana and Tony said they'd set up a water stop at the 8-mile mark...And there are stellar prizes (well, amusing anyway) for first male and female.

Yay!

"run" "2" "eat"

did anyone else see  hayden panettiere out there today? i swear i saw her.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

No way!  Where do you think you saw her?  I'm always so oblivious.  I never notice Nicole Kidman at Percy Warner until someone else tells me I went right by her!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

hayden panettiere

Is that a person or an article of clothing?

"run" "2" "eat"

it's a person. DURR. thought i saw her coming and going near the turn around.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I sent her a tweet to ask her.  See if she answers......

Elly.

No way!  Where do you think you saw her?  I'm always so oblivious.  I never notice Nicole Kidman at Percy Warner until someone else tells me I went right by her!

What?  Nicole Kidman goes to PWP?  I've never seen her.  Maybe that's why  famous people like to live here ...  They don't get bothered.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Monkey 2010 Ennay and I were walking before our finish line stint and passed her.  We were so busy talking we didn't notice her but when Ken asked us if we saw her we remembered her coming towards us with her trainer.   She's out there a lot.

Speaking of beautiful people:

Also, tentative date for Run Bitches 10K: March 30th at Edwin Warner.

I know, right?

"run" "2" "eat"

boom.

"run" "2" "eat"

you usurped my boom.

There's a cream for that.

"run" "2" "eat"

ew.

Elly.

Also, tentative date for Run Bitches 10K: March 30th at Edwin Warner.

I know, right?

I was telling Ellie about the RB runs this morning.  I suspect she might be up for it.  As a matter of fact I said you were thinking of holding a 10K in the near future, and here it is!

It will be my luck she will take off and get fast and leave me behind in her dust.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/