Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Nashville doppler radar (Read 1391 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Heh!! Thanks for doing this. I was going to suggest that it be done on NS.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Why is it sideways?

It's all clear.

The King of Beasts

I am going to go water the plant.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Why is it sideways?

Heh. You should meet Justin, Andrew and I at the Vandy track at 5:40.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Heh, I was thinking the same. Just so you know, Ramsay's already called butt...

The Thunder

Heh, I was thinking the same. Just so you know, Ramsay's already called butt...
                I'm confused as to what the 4th guy does?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Meh, $5 is $5...

Dude train, pierre is twice as lucky? Or baby oil.
                    Please, please tell me this was intentional.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Please, please tell me that you are gonna update the blog. It's been what, like 30 years to the date?

The King of Beasts

one of the married guys will have to hold the camera

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Please, please tell me that you are gonna update the blog. It's been what, like 30 years to the date?
                          How can I possibly have time to update a blog when someone's grammar is wrong on the internet? Yeah, yeah, update soon. Too much blog competition. It gives me the willies.

Meh, $5 is $5...

How can I possibly have time to update a blog when someone's grammar is wrong on the internet? Yeah, yeah, update soon. Too much blog competition. It gives me the willies.
                            During my time on the blogosphere, I learned that there is a fine line between quality over quantity. Just look at how many people want you to update - the more they want, the more you hold out. It's pretty much a universal rule. Are willies good or bad? And why are they called willies?

Why is it sideways?

Please, please tell me this was intentional.
                              Sorry. No.
                                Everyone running Sunday oughter take a look at this radar map around, say, 5:00 Sunday morning. I think you'll enjoy it!