Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Handyperson? (Read 391 times)

Well, Waffs has posted here about motorcycles and eye-tallian food and whatnot, so I thought I'd axe if anyone here can recommend a good handyman person or service.

We need some misc. stuff done like installing a ceiling fan, replacing something weird in a faucet, planing a door or 2, etc. I'm almost manly enough to do it myself, but not quite.

Thanks!!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The guy who did our house can probably help out.  Nick Nicholson, 351-7988.
      BMenees

You might also try Handy Graham, owned and operated by Graham Stoner.  He's an East Nasty runner and an all around good guy.  His number is 579-6363.

"run" "2" "eat"

wasn't graham featured in the newspaper the other day wearing his veeebrams?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

BMenees

Yep.  Here.

Thanks!

If I use Graham and he wears Vibrams while plumbing, I'll take a picture.

The Thunder

Yep.  Here.

It's funny that they keep saying this Kelly Mahoney guy ran the marathon.  When in fact he was diverted and didn't complete the marathon.  I just love seeing his picture plastered around that article and them showing he 'finished' the marathon in 3:25 barefooted.  When in fact he would have been well over 4 hours. 

Now I'm being douchey. 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I crossed the finish line at that marathon in 3:23, likely because I was wearing shoes.

Why is it sideways?

It's funny that they keep saying this Kelly Mahoney guy ran the marathon.  When in fact he was diverted and didn't complete the marathon.  I just love seeing his picture plastered around that article and them showing he 'finished' the marathon in 3:25 barefooted.  When in fact he would have been well over 4 hours. 

Now I'm being douchey. 

Is that the guy from the striders board?

Hoodoo Guru

Now I'm being douchey. 

You are being douchey, but that is a good point.  I looked at that pic and thought, "wow, great time."

The tangents are moot.

Now I'm being douchey. 

Sweet! He passed me near the finish and I was thinking, "Oh great. I can't even beat some baldo with no shoes."

So now I feel better. I hope that's not douchey of me.

The Thunder

Is that the guy from the striders board?

Yes.  And quite frankly, I'm surprised he would have been able to run so close to 4 hrs.  Maybe he was pulled off the course at mile 11 or something. 

The Thunder

Sweet! He passed me near the finish and I was thinking, "Oh great. I can't even beat some baldo with no shoes."

So now I feel better. I hope that's not douchey of me.

Oh yah, you crushed him.  By miles.  That no shoed baldy has nothing on you!

Did he run Memorial Day?  I was clipping chips and I looked down and there was someone's disgusting, filthy bare foot with the chip attached around his ankle.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Why is it sideways?

I'm a hippie, I run barefoot, and I hate barefooters. That should tell you all you need to know right there.