Pennsylvania Trail & Ultra Running

Who are you and where are you from? (Read 234 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I ran it last year... Maybe 30 runners and half a dozen relay teams... Very nice low key event. I did get sick of running around the lake due to the camber, but the course all in all had a lot of nice variety. I was also fortunate enough to come in 2nd... most of the fast kids don't have this one their radar, yet, so it's good for the ego. Smile

30 runners? Sweet! Maybe I can crack the top 20...haha.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Brian Runner

I'm from Braford County in North East Pa right on the New York State border. That puts me about 45 minutes from the Finger Lakes to the north and a couple hours north east of all the crazy running in Central Pa.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Hello!  I think I know a lot of you from the trail forum and if you know me, you know that I live in Wisconsin.  However, my DBF lives in the Philly area, so I'll be exploring more trails in your neck of the woods during my visits.  Looking forward to hopefully doing some races out your way as well!

Running is dumb.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Hello!  I think I know a lot of you from the trail forum and if you know me, you know that I live in Wisconsin.  However, my DBF lives in the Philly area, so I'll be exploring more trails in your neck of the woods during my visits.  Looking forward to hopefully doing some races out your way as well!

And that's why you have been visiting Philly?!? Ah ha!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

And that's why you have been visiting Philly?!? Ah ha!

Guilty Smile  I've heard good things about Pretzel City Sports races.  Laurel Highlands is also on my must do list.  We'll see if I can get healed up enough to do it in 2014.

Running is dumb.

mecrowe

Computer Geek

Guilty Smile  I've heard good things about Pretzel City Sports races.  Laurel Highlands is also on my must do list.  We'll see if I can get healed up enough to do it in 2014.

You better get healed up....I'm planning on using you as a full race pacer.  Big grin

aplodder

Susan

Ha-I had been wondering about the Philly trips too, Mandy.  Very cool that you're hanging out in PA.  Let me know if you're ever coming West to the State College/Altoona area.  Hoping to see you at Laurel Highlands someday.  Smile

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I would love to meet all you PA people at some point.  Smile  We'll make it happen!

Running is dumb.

I would love to meet all you PA people at some point.  Smile  We'll make it happen!

Let me know next time you're in town and I'll show you some local trails! Though I will be traveling most weekends this summer...

Hi all,

New to the site, been running off and on since high school. Took up trail running two years ago and completed 4 ultras so far. I live just north of Pittsburgh (Butler,PA) and  train on the Glacier Ridge Trail, North Country Trail, and the network of trails around Lake Arthur.

Murray

AT-runner

Tim

Welcome to the clan "simple running".  Chime in often.  The more the merrier.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway!