Pennsylvania Trail & Ultra Running

Blues Cruise 2014 (Read 12 times)

Keep Going

Hi all, I will be doing a race report here soon on my first 50K but I have to say what a top notch event that was put on yesterday at Blue Marsh Lake by Stephan Weiss and the Pagoda Pacers! It was flawless in my opinion, from the weather to the aid stations. Freakin flawless and I am on cloud nine right now.

100 milers are my favorite

muppy

Congratulations, sounds like you had a great time!

I was planning to do Blues Cruise also but my body has other ideas and I've been injured since summer.

Keep Going

Thanks Muppy... What's your injury? Is it getting better ?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

OMG, I completely forgot that race was last Sunday. I wanted to drive up to cheer and support the runners, and get back on the trails for a short run. Looking forward to your RR.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Looks like someone got bit by the bug.  Congrats and looking forward to the RR.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

AT-runner

Tim

Congratulations, and looking forward to your RR.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Keep Going

Thanks everyone. Now if only I could get some damn sleep! I run 31 miles in the woods and all of a sudden I'm a insomniac. The mind is a powerful thing and I woke mine up.

muppy

Thanks Muppy... What's your injury? Is it getting better ?

I had some knee issues and once that cleared up I got achilles tendinitis and a bone spur that goes into my Achilles.

Keystone runner, have you ever checked out the trailer trash forum on here? There's a lot of good runners and a lot from Pennsylvania.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Keystone runner, have you ever checked out the trailer trash forum on here? There's a lot of good runners and a lot from Pennsylvania.

Here it is http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Trailer_Trash/

Most of us talk over there...it is why there is not much action "over here"

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Keep Going

Got it. Thanks guys. I already posted my race report over here before I realized I should have probably posted it at TT.