Pennsylvania Trail & Ultra Running

Dirty German 50k (Read 26 times)

See you at 7:30 under the pavilion! Can't wait to run today!

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

Great to see you there, TnC! Howd'ja do?

I had a great time, and almost met my 6 hr A goal, so I'm happy!  Full RR to follow.

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

How did everyone make out?  I finished my first 50M in 9:50!  I was thinking 11 hours if everything went well, so I'm very happy!  I also managed an unofficial 50k PR by 33 minutes.  The course was beautiful, well-marked, and had great support.  Awesome day!!

Great to meet you, Jodi! I met my goal (under 6 hours) and will post a RR today at some point. I also had a nice surprise when RunMuppy came up and recognized me on the trail, though he was running much faster than me Big grin

Great job, BadMotherRunner! I was in awe of all the 50 mile runners yesterday....I could not fathom going out for another lap when I was done! Truly impressive time as well.

muppy

Hey everybody!

Had a fantabulous time yesterday, since it was my first trail race it was an automatic PR, my main goal was to have fun and finish under 3:00, did both and I'll put up a race report later tonight.

Great race trails and cocktails (think you said your name was Ginny? I'm mark by the way)

jbyram2, sounds like you had a good race too!

Bad mother runner, congrats!  50 miles you rock, and fast too!

Hey everybody!

Had a fantabulous time yesterday, since it was my first trail race it was an automatic PR, my main goal was to have fun and finish under 3:00, did both and I'll put up a race report later tonight.

Great race trails and cocktails (think you said your name was Ginny? I'm mark by the way)

jbyram2, sounds like you had a good race too!

Bad mother runner, congrats!  50 miles you rock, and fast too!

My name is Dani, actually. Short for Danielle. Nice to meet you too!

muppy

Oops, sorry Dani, I'm terrible with names, and then I get mushy race brain on top!

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

How did everyone make out?  I finished my first 50M in 9:50!  I was thinking 11 hours if everything went well, so I'm very happy!  I also managed an unofficial 50k PR by 33 minutes.  The course was beautiful, well-marked, and had great support.  Awesome day!!

Congrats! Sounds like you killed it.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday