Pickens County Y Race Team

Fall triathlon (Read 8 times)

Has anyone done the Dam tri or rev3 ? I'm trying to decide for October.  the half distance is out for me but I may work toward that for the beginning of 2015

Lori

pschriver

I have done both. The Dam Tri is a great way to transition to an Olympic. The REV 3 is a legitimate Olympic on a fairly tough course. Either one is good. The REV 3 is a much bigger event as it includes the half. The Dam Tri has become one of the more popular races in the series but the downside is you have to hang out with a bunch of Gamecocks in Cola in the middle of football season.

then it's an easy decision ! Especially since I don't have an orange bike to ride!

Lori

is anyone else doing Greenville? Price goes up Friday.

Lori

pschriver

I'm in. Training group every Sat

Has anyone been to the pinehurst tri in nc? Looking at this for October...

Lori

tweisner

Has anyone been to the pinehurst tri in nc? Looking at this for October...

I haven't, but if you are interested in doing a half marathon in Richmond November 15 you are welcome to go with me and some friends.  Right now me and my friend Beth are signed up.  3 others are planning to go:  Shannon, Brooke and Sandy.

- itri - 

I might consider it if I don't find a tri to do ! Thanks!

Lori

Anyone who wants to ride YMCA route early Thursday am prior to Tri the Ridge i'm probably going to do a run through.

Lori

pschriver

I will be riding from Breakaway Honda on Laurens Rd back to the hospital on Thursday morning. A good part of that ride is in the SRT but I break off at Furman and head west. It gets pretty hilly at that point. You are welcome to join me

MSounds like a fun ride but I need to stay near pickens bc I have class at one.  Be careful on Laurens rd

there are not many people signed up for tri the ridge! Kind of strange...will they cancel if not enough sign up?

Lori