Pickens County Y Race Team

Boston FYI (Read 8 times)

ehunter

tweisner

That's very cool.  We should do it.

- itri - 

ehunter

Those things arent usually my cup of tea, but I thought it looks worthwhile.  I bet there are some groups in Greenville (ie Fleet Feet) that are participating.  If it weren't so late and the run wasn't tomorrow, it would be a good idea to send out a message to the team and maybe schedule a late afternoon run in honor of the event, even if only a mile or so.

Just noticed your tag line...is that from Pink's song?  I didn't realize she was singing about a triathlon. Smile

tweisner

I will be checking out the page just to see those ones who post their pictures.  While talking with a friend yesterday, she was telling me her brother sent her a text and told her she should not do anymore marathons.  Of course, her brother is not a runner.  But, I disagree.  If we don't do anymore marathons, they win.  Keep running!

They would play that song while the constestants were working out on The Biggest Loser.  It inspired me!

Also, I heard Gabi was at the Y this morning riding the bike.  That girl doesn't miss a beat.  You go, Gabi !!

- itri - 

pschriver

I love a high cadence spin to recover from long runs. Letting the leg muscles rest and stiffen up just doesn't feel right.

I agree about continuing with marathons. They really need to find the culprit because he is a really sick individual.