Pickens County Y Race Team

house hunters (Read 10 times)

Hey YRT buddies!

just wanted to share something funny....  Kate got us on House Hunters (HGTV) and today was our first day of filming.  A guy actually flew out from L.A. to direct and 2 local guys did sound and camera.  We have to do 4 days of filming and then they come back in a month.  they said it won't air until april or may.  So today they wanted some shots of me riding my bike!  I felt pretty cool! haha

pschriver

Welcome back.

Just make sure they film you from the front on the bike. The view from the rear isn't that good.

tweisner

Welcome back.

Just make sure they film you from the front on the bike. The view from the rear isn't that good.

LOL...that is the pot calling the kettle black.  You should have to ride behind you sometime.

- itri - 

tweisner

Hey YRT buddies!

just wanted to share something funny....  Kate got us on House Hunters (HGTV) and today was our first day of filming.  A guy actually flew out from L.A. to direct and 2 local guys did sound and camera.  We have to do 4 days of filming and then they come back in a month.  they said it won't air until april or may.  So today they wanted some shots of me riding my bike!  I felt pretty cool! haha

Thanks for the post, Josh.  Very nice to hear from you.  That is so awesome.  Are you really hunting for a house or is this all staged?  Can't wait to see the episode.  Make sure you wear your YRT race shirt at some point during the filming.

- itri - 

LOL...that is the pot calling the kettle black.  You should have to ride behind you sometime.

Yeah and not to mention the sweat that flies back off of him and into your face ewww

Lori

tweisner

When does your episode appear on House Hunters?  I don't want to miss that.

- itri - 

last we heard it would be April or May.... but we haven't heard anything recently... maybe they watched it and changed their minds!

pschriver

last we heard it would be April or May.... but we haven't heard anything recently... maybe they watched it and changed their minds!

I knew that rear view of you on the bike would be a deal breaker.

ouch.

EustisTri

Anyone goin to Castlemans House Hunters party August 20th at Buffalos Clermont? Josh has been great for Clermont btw...  Thanks for sending him down YRT.

Kevin Grogan

Anyone goin to Castlemans House Hunters party August 20th at Buffalos Clermont? Josh has been great for Clermont btw...  Thanks for sending him down YRT.

Kevin Grogan

Hahaha well it looks like my buddy found our hideout.  Kevin Grogan is a local phenom.  He is almost as fast as his wife.  Kevin owns a Tri/running store called Gear For Multisport.  I've heard that Kevin did 6 Ironmans in one year--is that true Kevin?  He also just did escape from Alcatraz.  But his biggest claim to fame is that he coached a young lady who was later named to Maxim's Hometown Hotties special edition.  Tell us more.....

EustisTri

That is true. In fact I still coach her in Lake County, Florida!

My Athlete

pschriver

Josh has learned a lot down there. Up here he could only cut+paste, now he knows Photoshop

On a serious note, are you still living on Osceola?

EustisTri

pschriver

I wish I could un-see that.

Today at the G-ville Tri, Theresa was standing by Jamie (TYB coach) and cheering on the athletes as they came down the soggy hill into the turn at the end. Jamie mentioned that Josh was going to be on House Hunters and it is a must see episode. You have become a southeastern celeb