Pickens County Y Race Team

Barley's (Read 8 times)

We're getting dangerously close to awards time and we're still short half a dozen people... time to recruit! Ask your friends, ask the senior swim group members.

Also, what would you do if while using the strider machine (aka Tony Little Gazelle), the very sweaty person next to you refused to acknowledge person elbow space and continuously rubbed their slick, gross arm up and down yours even though you were well inside your strider arm bubble? Is there protocol for that?

Charlene and Tony Brock said they may not be able to make it due to their daughter's bball game.  depends on if they make the playoffs.  so we may need a couple more.  I will ask Kristi Hunter to bring her college boyfriends.  Apparently there are like 12 of them and they are really fit and they still keep in touch.

ehunter

Also, what would you do if while using the strider machine (aka Tony Little Gazelle), the very sweaty person next to you refused to acknowledge person elbow space and continuously rubbed their slick, gross arm up and down yours

I'd like to know the answer to this cause whenever Josh rides in the car with me, he does the same thing.  I don't want to hurt his feelings, but its a little disturbing.

ehunter

Charlene and Tony Brock said they may not be able to make it due to their daughter's bball game.  depends on if they make the playoffs.  so we may need a couple more.  I will ask Kristi Hunter to bring her college boyfriends.  Apparently there are like 12 of them and they are really fit and they still keep in touch.

Lol...that was a good one.