Pickens County Y Race Team

2 Bikes for sale (Read 14 times)

ehunter

I have a Cervelo P2C Tri bike that I am going to sell.  If you know of anyone looking for one, send em my way.

I also have a womens Specialized road bike for sale.  No picture of it yet, but it is a size "small" I believe - Kristi is 5'4", and that is what she once rode. It has less than 500 miles on it and is in excellent condition.   I'll have a picture of it later.

The Cervelo specs:

Size 58

All Carbon, excellent condition

Dura Ace Components

Fizik Saddle

Bontrager Wheelset

$1500  Price is firm - it is $300 below what Jamie Church said I should sell it for, and the same price as what Carolina Tri said I should sell it for.

Pictured below.  Note:  the Zipp wheels do not come with the bike.  Neither do the legs.

would you like me to slap this up FB? more exposure...

ehunter

would you like me to slap this up FB? more exposure...

That would be great, Haley. Thanks.

justingann

Eric what is the model of the Specialized?

was this photo in a calendar?  did you just keep riding one day and end up on the coast?  this raises a lot of questions for me.

ehunter

Eric what is the model of the Specialized?

Justin, here is a picture of the Specialized.  The model is "Allez".

ehunter

Josh, the picture was not from a calendar, but it was featured as a centerfold at one time.

You're wishing those legs were available for price negotiation aren't you?

Taken at Ironman Cozumel.

pschriver

Josh, the picture was not from a calendar, but it was featured as a centerfold at one time.

You're wishing those legs were available for price negotiation aren't you?

Taken at Ironman Cozumel.

I'm confused why you take a $5k+ bike to a sandy beach for a photo-op unless you really just wanted to show off the "Chicken legs"?

$100 says that the top half of the picture is cut off because he is wearing a sombrero.

pschriver

$100 says that the top half of the picture is cut off because he is wearing a sombrero.

Should have cut it a little lower to hide the baby hump

ehunter

I'm confused why you take a $5k+ bike to a sandy beach for a photo-op unless you really just wanted to show off the "Chicken legs"?

That picture was less than 10 feet from the stairs of the caseta where we were staying.  To get anywhere, with or without a bike, we had to go across the beach sand.

Can't believe you're making fun of my chicken legs...oh, thats because you have only seen them on the course from behind.  Big grin

ehunter

Should have cut it a little lower to hide the baby hump

The "baby hump"?   Dang Peter, you're all over me today aren't you?  We have touched on my abs and my legs...anything else in the picture we need to discuss, cause there are only a couple of options left and I'm getting a little uncomfortable.

I'm still trying to get up enough courage to un-zip my tri top halfway down in order to look like the Bee Gees.  Does it hurt when you have to untangle the gold chains from the chest hair after the race?

pschriver

The "baby hump"?   Dang Peter, you're all over me today aren't you?  We have touched on my abs and my legs...anything else in the picture we need to discuss, cause there are only a couple of options left and I'm getting a little uncomfortable.

I'm still trying to get up enough courage to un-zip my tri top halfway down in order to look like the Bee Gees.  Does it hurt when you have to untangle the gold chains from the chest hair after the race?

No pain. I'm fully shaved.

On a serious note, was the 58 a little on the large size or did it fit fine? My younger brother is abought your size. If the bike is still hanging around toward the end of April I will get him to look at it. I think he is closer to a 56

ehunter

For me, if anything, it feels small.  My P3, also a 58, feels larger to me and fits me better than the P2.

ehunter

Have been debating on whether or not to sell a road bike of mine as well.  It is a Trek 1500 (Discovery Channel Edition).  Nice bike, excellent condition, 105 components.  Probably gonna ask $400 for it.  Its a 2007 I believe.  Size is either a large, or 56cm.  Not a whole lot of miles on it...probably less than 1500 or so.  No picture, but I'll try to post one later.