Pickens County Y Race Team

Y TRI Series (Read 90 times)

ehunter

DELETED:  SEE BELOW MESSAGES

ehunter

Ok, I have no idea what everything else is that attached to this message - I have tried deleting it but I can't get it to do anything.  Sorry.

ehunter

Sorry....I finally got everything to delete - it posted all of my email folders and everything contained in my personal email.

Duh!

So here is a link to what I had originally posted:

http://www.ytriseries.com/

Race schedules, discounts, promotiions, etc are now all included.

Josh, after the debacle that this thread was, now is your opportunity to flame away on me!

pschriver

This series looks like it's based out of the Rock Hill area. Some of the races are fairly close but still not as convenient as the Set-Up races. I doubt I will do any of them

tweisner

Well, it looks like I am not going to be doing any of the Y Tri Series events.  I just happened to check the website and noticed that Toccoa was no longer listed.  Emailed the director of the series and he confirmed that it had been moved to Rock Hill due to "venue issues".  But I was never notified about it.  I just stumbled on it.

I'm wondering if  am even registered for an event.  I haven't been able to get him to confirm that.

- itri - 

pschriver

It doesn't look like these races are being very well attended. They finished 39 people yesterday in Hartwell