Pickens County Y Race Team

Anderson YMCA sprint (Read 9 times)

tweisner

Let's discuss the weather for this triathlon.  I looked up the 10 day forecast and the overnight low is 47.  The race starts at 7:30.  That's burrrr cold on a bike.

- itri - 

pschriver

10 day forecast are worthless. 47 isn't bad. You will be almost sweating by the time you finish the swim. I wouldn't even bother with a jacket in T1. Below 40 is a different story.

Let's discuss the weather for this triathlon.  I looked up the 10 day forecast and the overnight low is 47.  The race starts at 7:30.  That's burrrr cold on a bike.

Traci, by the time you finish your swim, it should be 81 degrees.

i'm really looking forward to this race since i haven't done one since August's Greenville sprint.  I'm bummed about my knee (sore from bike training) and i've had to rest for a week and counting.  Peter, will you be doing it??  So far i know that Parks, Stone, Goodwin and me and Traci are doing it.  I think Jasso is considering.  I'm anxious for Eric H. to get back to business.

10 day forecast are worthless. 47 isn't bad. You will be almost sweating by the time you finish the swim. I wouldn't even bother with a jacket in T1. Below 40 is a different story.

tweisner

Traci, by the time you finish your swim, it should be 81 degrees.

Love it love it love it.  That is so funny.  You know that song by Stevie Nicks "Stop dragging my heart around"?  Well, I change the words and sing that while I swim - stop dragging my butt around.

I haven't even signed up yet...but I am thinking about it.  I have til Tuesday before the price goes up.

- itri - 

pschriver

I will be working. I also set off my Plantar fascists in Charleston. I really hope it settles down by Clemson