Pickens County Y Race Team

Strongman (Read 10 times)

In case any of you were dying to learn more about Saturdays strongman event...

https://www.facebook.com/events/705119109518689/

I believe I will be a) the smallest athelte b) the only vegetarian for a 20 mile radius c) the only person simultaenously registered for an upcoming triathlon

Hahahaha! This should be interesting Smile

tweisner

Love that! Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too!!!

- itri - 

tweisner

In case any of you were dying to learn more about Saturdays strongman event...

https://www.facebook.com/events/705119109518689/

I believe I will be a) the smallest athelte b) the only vegetarian for a 20 mile radius c) the only person simultaenously registered for an upcoming triathlon

Hahahaha! This should be interesting Smile

Waiting to hear how it went today!

- itri - 

If this comes out slurry it's because I had four too many celebatory margaritas... OMG y'all! I have NEVER been pushed to these limits! It's like this, take every ounce of strength you have, compress it down into a physical medley of some sort and when you think you're going to die, kick it into high gear. That is strongman.

I entered into the lightweight category, but was bumped down to novice because no one else signed up. 30# under the the lightest competitor, I went in as the obvious underdog. But because of both my endurance background and Crossfit prep, I was able to smoke the competition. Weird. Awesome.

Brandi Guthke and I will share the title of SC Strongest Woman for the year. Neato!

Congrats that's awesome!

Lori

If this comes out slurry it's because I had four too many celebatory margaritas... OMG y'all! I have NEVER been pushed to these limits! It's like this, take every ounce of strength you have, compress it down into a physical medley of some sort and when you think you're going to die, kick it into high gear. That is strongman.

I entered into the lightweight category, but was bumped down to novice because no one else signed up. 30# under the the lightest competitor, I went in as the obvious underdog. But because of both my endurance background and Crossfit prep, I was able to smoke the competition. Weird. Awesome.

Brandi Guthke and I will share the title of SC Strongest Woman for the year. Neato!

Haley, I checked out your results--seems like Conan's Wheel is your specialty huh?  So what in the world is Conan's Wheel?  Way to go, very impressive!