Pickens County Y Race Team

Ironman Chattanooga 70.3 (Read 6 times)

pschriver

I would be good for Parris Island. It is a great race. I would make it a long weekend and stay in Hilton Head. It's a little early for beaching and fishing but fun anyway

Registration still open for anyone who wants to join me!!!

Lori

pschriver

Less than 49 spots available now. I'm in.

You squeezed in before price increase!  It should be fun !

Lori

tweisner

Less than 49 spots available now. I'm in.

way to go, Peter!!  Excited for y'all!!

- itri - 

awesome Peter and Lori!

I'm excited for you!

Can't wait to hear details

tweisner

When does Augusta open for registration?

- itri - 

it opened yesterday I think, I got an email. are you signing up?  I didn't yet, I want to see how it goes in Chattanooga but augusta may not be open then....still thinking about it.

Lori

pschriver

I think it would be nice if a decent sized group decided to target Augusta as a Y race team event. I can promise significant weight loss, improved fitness and a huge sense of accomplishment for anyone who accepts the challenge. I have ridden the bike course and done the swim. We can get Josh to tell us how not to negative split the run.

I think it would be nice if a decent sized group decided to target Augusta as a Y race team event. I can promise significant weight loss, improved fitness and a huge sense of accomplishment for anyone who accepts the challenge. I have ridden the bike course and done the swim. We can get Josh to tell us how not to negative split the run.

Peter: not negative = positive.  I just like to stay positive when I race!

pschriver

Peter: not negative = positive.  I just like to stay positive when I race!

I usually try to negative split the run but unfortunately positive turns into reality on the second half. Chattanooga will be different

I met Nikki M. today at work- said Theresa is racing Chattanooga 70.3 too! How cool!

Lori

pschriver

I met Nikki M. today at work- said Theresa is racing Chattanooga 70.3 too! How cool!

She must have misunderstood what I said. Theresa wanted to visit Chattanooga instead of Charleston but she will not be racing. She might be willing to bike in the Augusta race as a relay but she is done with running.

I usually try to negative split the run but unfortunately positive turns into reality on the second half. Chattanooga will be different

Then you better do a lot of hill training.... I hear the Chattanooga run is hilly!

I heard the bike is pretty flat except for some bridges... which surprises me because me and Eric did the Chattanooga waterfront olympic distance tri and that bike was really hilly.  should be interesting!