Pickens County Y Race Team

Tri the Ridge (Read 11 times)

Hey All,

Most of us on the forum are already participating in some fashion, but for those of you that aren't, spread the word!

Registration can be found on Go Green.

http://go-greenevents.com/event/id/1372

We've kept fees low (and you still get a shirt!). Let your friends know. Let your Grandma know. Let your weird Uncle know. 

Can't Tri? How about volunteering for a few hours? We need YRT folks and their family and friends to help us out! Hand out water, help pass out out awards, line the finish chute and ring a cowbell (we'll definitely need more cowbell). It's just a couple of hours and I would be very grateful. Smile 

Support your team! 

tweisner

Was just looking at the list of those registered for Tri the Ridge:

Randall Parks 47 Female Easley, SC

oopps.  that's funny.

- itri - 

I just have to say how impressed I was with this race.  It was one of the most enjoyable races I have ever done.  It couldn't have been any more organized and it couldn't have been more clearly marked or more supported with volunteers.  The YMCA is extremely fortunate to have people like you guys (TRI race committee) who were willing to give so much time and energy for that event.  I hope you are really proud of what you accomplished and I know for a fact that a lot of first-time racers fell in love with the sport because of your efforts.  That race will have a ripple effect that will affect a lot of people in a positive way.  thanks and great job!!!

mrussell

I think it went great but I have a request..........

Can I get trainings wheels in my race packet next year? Cool

I had a blast and I can't wait to do another one ! You all did awesome organizing it !

Lori

I'm so glad the race went well.  Congrats to you Haley for the countless hours you put into this race.  It sounds like everyone really enjoyed it.  Now you can RELAX!

I'm am pleased with the way everything went down. At one point, even the timing guy said something like, "this is going eerily smooth." True dat, Homie!

I hope to see at least 50 more athletes next year.

This was such a group effort. I have so many people to thank. The Maxeys really contributed a lot- resources too! Grateful for everyone.

So now YRT what's some funding...and if things continue to improve where the race is concerned, we ought to have a decent budget annually.

What would you like to see happen with some of the funding?