Pickens County Y Race Team

Clemson Triathlon training group (Read 11 times)

If we get 10 people to commit to Hincapie we can have matching kits by SRT and Greenville. Just let me know. I will e-mail a proof if you share your e-mail.

Great Job at Clemson everyone!  I'd be interested in a YRT tri top (but I just bought some shorts, so I prob won't need those)

pschriver

Congrats to everyone! It was a blast and I can't wait for the next one.  The swim wasn't so bad except for the wandering buoy 

My swim was 1034 meters. A new record for me during a Sprint. I honestly didn’t even realize it had drifted until I was told after the race. I thought it was odd I was in about 3 feet of water as I rounded the buoy and I never saw the green sighting buoy an the way back in.

pschriver

Traci,

A guy commented on your visor when you were up on the podium. He really liked the Logo. I'm not a big hat person but I think we may want to order a few more for the people who are.

pschriver

Great Job at Clemson everyone!  I'd be interested in a YRT tri top (but I just bought some shorts, so I prob won't need those)

PM me with your address when you get a chance and I will make sure you get a kit. I have been wearing my Fluid Plus for a year now and it is really awesome. Much nicer than some of the cheap stuff I have tried in the past.

mrussell

Clemson Tri was a blast, I enjoyed seeing team members there.

Pete, I will order a kit.

yes i'm a hat person. i want a visor and a tri top/kit whatever it comes with!

Lori