Pickens County Y Race Team

YRT Dinner Feb 19 (Read 6 times)

tweisner

Runners participate in 34th annual Greenville News Run Downtown 5K on Saturday morning, Jan. 19, 2013.

Hey Josh, guess who is our guest speaker for the YRT Dinner?

- itri - 

pschriver

Hint:

62 916 SCOTT MURR  00:18:55.3  00:18:59.9 6:07 51 M Furman GREENVILLE SC
      63 213 JOSH CASTLEMAN  00:18:58.5  00:19:01.4 6:08 37 M YMCA Race Team EASLEY SC

I guess i wasn't quite fast enough to be your guest speaker?

thanks for reminding me of how much slower I have gotten.  Those were the days!

pschriver

You are welcome to attend the dinner. It should be fun. Maybe you could get payback with an impromptu Burpee contest.

tweisner

On the bright side, you are also reminded that you don't have to get slower with age.

- itri - 

tweisner

Lori, are you gonna get to come to the dinner?

- itri - 

I am going to try although I will be husbandless if I can get down our icey hill (yes we still have ice) plus I have class on Thursday evenings but I am hoping!

Lori

pschriver

If it is really going to be in the teens, I am very thankful we are not doing this in a barn. It will remind me of why I left Chicago

tweisner

However, there has been adverse weather conditions at every YRT Dinner.  Be it rain, wind, or extreme cold.

- itri - 

tweisner

Great job, Peter.  You suggested the place and the speaker.  It turned out great.  Thanks.

- itri - 

Thanks for my prize I love it!!  I heard I missed out on a great time...so sorry I missed.  I'd like to know more about the FIRST program, seems like I read about it in Runners World.

Lori