Pickens County Y Race Team

Josh...I found your finish line photo from FofF (Read 122 times)

ehunter

Hey Josh, I was browsing through the pictures taken at the Festival of Flowers Triathlon last week and found your finish line photo.

pschriver

Crap,

That looks like my finish at Caine/Halter. My brother beat me by 33 seconds. I was faster in the swim, bike and both transitions. The run on my plantar fascitis was tough. I started and finished well ahead of him and ran with him after I had already finished. We ran the last 1/2 mile together as I passed out insults and then dropped him by a large margin on our sprint to the finish line. It took me about the first mile running easy to get used to the foot pain but apparently that slowed me up enough to get beaten.

Hey Josh, I was browsing through the pictures taken at the Festival of Flowers Triathlon last week and found your finish line photo.

Eric, thank you for finding this.  It was definitely an emotional race for me as you can see.  Partly because shaving my chest didn't help my swim time and partly because I expected my adult teeth to have come in by now.  Oh well, i will just keep training on the teeter totter and the monkey bars and try to do better next time.

cindy m

Are you & Eric sibblings separated at birth...you 2 are hilarious!!

tweisner

Are you & Eric sibblings separated at birth...you 2 are hilarious!!

Cindy, please, they don't need any encouragement!

- itri -