Pickens County Y Race Team

Caine (Read 8 times)

Well Peter, how did Caine halter go?  did I see that you were 2nd out of 9 in your division?

pschriver

The race went well. My goal was to go under 1 hour. My time was 1:00:00. I am still dealing with my foot and shoulder so I am happy with the results. I was 2nd in MC and was faster than all of the  <40 big guys. The race was very well run as always and the weather was perfect. For a race that is geared to "first timers" the speedy guys came out of the woodwork. For some reason I really like this race. It was my 4th race this year and if Theresa had let me stay around for the awards, it would have been my 4th trip to the podium.

Randy and Elizabeth also placed in their age groups.

I mentioned our race to several of the participants I knew before hand. Several firmly committed to doing the Pickens Tri.

Awesome job Peter!  It must be nice to be you, Traci or Randy--knowing that everytime you race, you win something!  Keep up the great racing.

My knee has been getting a lot better over the last 2 weeks.  I think I will be running hard again soon.

Kate and I signed up for Spinx half, so now I have a goal. Oh and I will be doing the Pickens Tri too.

tweisner

Awesome job Peter!  It must be nice to be you, Traci or Randy--knowing that everytime you race, you win something!  Keep up the great racing.

My knee has been getting a lot better over the last 2 weeks.  I think I will be running hard again soon.

Kate and I signed up for Spinx half, so now I have a goal. Oh and I will be doing the Pickens Tri too.

But doesn't everyone wanna be like Mike?  Wait, whose Mike?

Congrats on a great race Peter, Randy and Elizabeth.  I hope you all log them in so I can report it in the June email.

Josh, glad the knee is getting better.

What about the Firecracker Frolic?  Anyone doing that?  I signed up yesterday.  We should have a pancake breakfast at my house afterwards.  I love to cook pancakes.  Then hang out at someone's pool and cook burgers.  Who has a pool? or a pontoon boat?

- itri -