Pickens County Y Race Team

Monthly rides (Read 4 times)

I'm thinking I can come Saturday if it's not too fast a pace (doing gvl tri on Sunday).  I have an extra spot on my bike rack if anyone wants to ride w me from Pickens. Oh yeah where and when?

Lori

tweisner

Sorry Lori. I completely missed this. We rode from a church on white horse rd. went up the short side of Paris mountain. It was not too fast of a pace. Too many climbs for that. A great ride. We will do it again. Text me next time if I don't respond on here.

- itri - 

tweisner

Looking at September 19 as next group ride.  How does that look for you guys?

Anybody doing Ride to the Rock on September 26?

- itri - 

Yes sounds great for me.  I am going to ride to the rock.

Lori

Traci which ride to the rock distance are you doing?

Lori

tweisner

I wanted to send out an email regarding the group ride on September 19.  Peter needs to stay local since he is on call.

What kind of distance do we want to try to do?  And where will we meet Saturday morning and what time?

Peter, Mike, Beuller, anyone?

- itri - 

pschriver

I'm probably limited to up and down the Doodle Trail multiple times. Boring but the miles add up

I'm good with whatever; Id like to ride at least 30-40miles.

Lori

tweisner

Mike said he may be out for riding on Saturday.  Without a fearless bike leader to take us off the trail, I am going to send out an email saying that we will be riding the Doodle Saturday morning at 7am.  Leaving from the market on main street in Easley.

- itri - 

Sounds good! Bring your arm Warmers it was cold riding today!

Lori

pschriver

It is still dark at 7:00. Will need lights for the first 30 minutes. It supposed to be a little warmer Sat but it has been chilly enough the past 2 days for full fingered gloves, vest, arm and leg warmers. The Spinners are also doing their monthly Hagood Mill ride out of Furman

tweisner

I just went with 7am because there is a small group who has been riding each Saturday at 7.  I just asked them if we could join in.  I didn't think about it still being dark.

- itri - 

No worries I've got a bright blinky!

Lori