Pickens County Y Race Team

Hincapie Tri Kits (Read 10 times)

Traci and I tried on gear tonight. A few things worth noting...

The Fluid Plus singlets lay better, as in no puckering on the zipper part. They also don't seem to ride up as much. Don't let this deter your choice. The zip-up singlets are super convienent and still cute.

The fluid plus shorts are much shorter in length and waist. I found the thigh part to be pretty tight- too many squats- Smile

As far as sizing goes, T and I both felt most comfortable in a medium top, but our bottoms were small and xs, respectively.

It's really worth taking the time to dance in front of the mirror with them on just to be certain.

• I found the shorts to be too tight on the thighs too but due to fat not muscle lol.  I think I'll change my top order to the zipper less one bc it would prob fit better under a wetsuit

Lori

tweisner

Here's what I have so far:

Peter - 3 outfits

Theresa - 1 outfit

Josh - M Fluid Plus Top Large

Lori - W Fluid Plus Top Small

Marty - M Fluid Top Large

Mollie - W Fluid Top Large

Haley - W Fluid Plus Top Medium, W Fluid Plus Short Small

Traci - W Fluid Plus Top Medium, W Fluid Plus Short XS, W Fluid Top Medium, W Fluid Short XS

Liz - W Fluid Plus Top Large, W Fluid Plus Short Large

Mike R - M Fluid Plus Top Large, M Fluid Plus Short Medium

Randy P - M Fluid Top XL, M Fluid Short Large

Angela Tripp - W Fluid Plus Top XL, W Fluid Short Medium

Eric Tripp - M Fluid Top 2XL, M Fluid Short Medium

Carrie Poole - W Fluid Plus Top Large, W Fluid Plus Short Medium

Eric Hunter - M Fluid Top XL, M Fluid Short Large

Eric Whaley - M Fluid Top 2XL

I will modify as I get the orders.

- itri - 

Please change mine to Fluid Plus.  cheers.

tweisner

Please change mine to Fluid Plus.  cheers.

Done!

- itri - 

pschriver

We probably need to set a due date for the first order. I would say Tuesday next week.  I am assuming the Y is going to get a spot on the back of the top along with Advanced Family Dentistry.  After that I will get a final quote and PM the final price to all of the people committed to buy. Everyone should be pleasantly surprised abut the cost and impressed with the quality. If there is another business that wants to get their logos on the kit they need to speak up quick. We can send out a second order later this year if there is interest. Hopefully, we can attract new sponsors for next year. We probably should share this on the Facebook page

was the $ due today?

Lori

tweisner

was the $ due today?

No.  People are still trying on.  Wednesday is last day for orders.

- itri - 

Peter, I got your email and I registered online with hincapie.  So how many YRT members expressed interest in getting a kit?

pschriver

16 members ordered 29 items. Only 5-6 have set up accounts but the items are already on order. They are produced in Columbia S.America and will be shipped here when completed. I guaranteed payment so there won't be any delays. I should get an expected delivery date shortly. If there is enough interest, we can send a second order. We also use the same pattern for cycling jerseys, wind breakers, hats, ect. .

cool thanks for organizing it all.  looking forward to sporting the YRT tri jersey!

I'm wondering if I can get away with wearing my Tri kit as a singlet for lifting events? I would enjoy the confusing looks of an endurance(ish) athelte at a powerlifting event Wink

pschriver

Just an update. The Hincapie kits are in production and the shipping date is 8/6. I'm not sure if that is the date the are shipped from S.America or Greenville SC. Hopefully they will be here in time for the Greenville Triathlon but the definitely will be here by Tri-the-Ridge

pschriver

The tri kits have arrived. Priority goes to the people doing Greenville this weekend

Yes Peter, I live at 392 W. Osceola St. Clermont, 34711.

How do the kits look?