Pickens County Y Race Team

what's next for you?? (Read 12 times)

Everyone:  what is your next race?

Also: what other races are you hoping to do in 2014?

Clemson will be my next tri , then I may go to jax fl in June/July for a tri series (open water in the ocean )perhaps an Olympic in the fall !

Lori

pschriver

Sure everyone is sick of hearing me say this but NOLA 70.3 April 13 is next

Sure everyone is sick of hearing me say this but NOLA 70.3 April 13 is next

Peter, my neighbor is registered for that race.  She is a little banged up right now and trying to get ready for it.  I bet you're excited, good luck!

Clemson will be my next tri , then I may go to jax fl in June/July for a tri series (open water in the ocean )perhaps an Olympic in the fall !

cool... how did you pick the race in JAX? do you have friends/family there?

pschriver

Peter, my neighbor is registered for that race.  She is a little banged up right now and trying to get ready for it.  I bet you're excited, good luck!

I would be a lot more excited if I didn't develop a shin splint on my left leg. I have really cut my running miles to get it to feel better. I am starting to get really nervous about the race

cool... how did you pick the race in JAX? do you have friends/family there?

Yes my aunt lives there.  I usually do the 15k gate river run every year but couldn't get off this year.  Its hot though Smile but I function much better in heat than cold.  I'm kinda worried about ocean swimming!  Jelly fish scare me lol.  Is it far from your location?

Lori

tweisner

Everyone:  what is your next race?

Also: what other races are you hoping to do in 2014?

Y to Y 10K

The Clemson Tri

The Fast Track 5K

Firecracker Frolic

Swamp Rabbit Tri

Greenville Tri

Tri the Ridge

Bethel Half Marathon

Richmond Marathon

- itri - 

Mine aren't all races, but all are competitions-

Powerlifting Competition next weekend

Girls Gone Strong Competition

SC Strongest Man and Woman Competiton

WOD for a Cure

Swamp Rabbit Tri

Greenville Tri

tweisner

Where are some of those competitions?  Where is the one next weekend?  Like April 5?

- itri - 

This is the next one, April 5

http://www.wuap-usa.com/upcoming-contests/2014/1/14/2014-swamp-rabbit-crossfit-open

tweisner

This is the next one, April 5

http://www.wuap-usa.com/upcoming-contests/2014/1/14/2014-swamp-rabbit-crossfit-open

More specifically, what time would you be competing? I would drop by to watch if I can.

- itri - 

Haley, do you have any video clips from your competitions?  Also, is Justin doing power lifting too?

Y to Y 10K

The Clemson Tri

The Fast Track 5K

Firecracker Frolic

Swamp Rabbit Tri

Greenville Tri

Tri the Ridge

Bethel Half Marathon

Richmond Marathon

Traci, that is an impressive schedule...

So is the marathon in Richmond VA?  Have you done a marathon before??  how'd you pick that one?

Also:  I heard Fast Track 5k may not happen.  but maybe it will--i think jonathan is on the fence.

I would be a lot more excited if I didn't develop a shin splint on my left leg. I have really cut my running miles to get it to feel better. I am starting to get really nervous about the race

that sucks that you're banged up--- you need to cut down on that volume!

I think you'll do great and you have nothing to be nervous about. just have fun and take some advil!