1. I need to get more sleep.
2. I need to vary my routes, especially the long runs.
3. I need to input the Rest Indicators consistently.
4. Not related to RW, but I need to work on eating better.
5. I need to incorporate a core strengthening routine into my schedule.
6. I need to work out my priorities. Running may be too high on the list.
7. I need to determine if I need to incorporate stretching into my routine.
I think that's all I have for now. It's not intended to be a "complaint" list, but things I can improve on. I should probably work on one improvement at a time.
ditto to most of this! 6 is heresy of course, and I already stretch, but the rest sounds familiar
I think I learned that if you are going to sweat the details, make it the right details, I.e. Sleep/recovery/heart rate instead of "omg I only did 8.8 km instead of 9!"
Also, not all millet is your friend.