Running-Wizard

Lydiard Certificate Program (Read 52 times)

All of you who have been using Running Wizard--the Lydiard inspired training program: we will be having a Lydiard Certificate Program clinic in Boulder, CO, in mid-May.  I will post more detail in the next day or two but anybody who's interested, not just those who live near-by but even traveling in there, this is where we talk about Lydiard training and hows and whys of Running Wizard.  We are planning on having this at various places (I know, Jon, we'll talk more about this!!) but this would be the first of the series.  And when I say "we", it's myself and Lorraine Moller.

More to come...

PS: Patty, I'll get back to you shortly.

Happy

I would be interested ... Any plans to hold a clinic in the Twin Cities area, maybe in Plymouth, MN? The address for the Running Wizard office (according to Facebook) is  an Easy Fartlek from my house in Plymouth, MN. Smile

"Strawberry cheesecake is my absolute favorite thing to eat after a marathon."  -- Meb Keflezighi

Sounds interesting!  May I suggest the DC area : )

Thanks, Nobby!  Not a lot of urgency to my question since I'm still in the "heal the hip" phase Undecided

2014 - heal the sinuses and move to Germany!

2015 - Paris Marathon 12 April

zonykel

Sounds interesting, but unfortunately, a bit far away for me. Oddly enough, when I check the Lydiard - Running Wizard facebook page, the event for Lydiard Certification I & II appears in "Sheperdstown, WV" on May 8 and in "Boulder, CO" on May 17. Not sure if the event in WV is happening or not...

Shepherdstown is sorta near me (within 3 hours) ... here's a link from the Natural Running Center with more info and registration for the 3.5 day seminar http://www.active.com/running-conference/shepherdstown-wv/complete-theory-and-application-of-lydiard-training-2013

Very interesting!

Come to Berlin! The German distance runners could really, really, really use some help...

JML

Sounds interesting, but unfortunately, a bit far away for me. Oddly enough, when I check the Lydiard - Running Wizard facebook page, the event for Lydiard Certification I & II appears in "Sheperdstown, WV" on May 8 and in "Boulder, CO" on May 17. Not sure if the event in WV is happening or not...

Zonykel - I signed up for the one in WV a few weeks ago and it has subsequently been cancelled and deferred to a later date (TBD).  I received an email from Lorraine Moller and subsequently rescheduled to attend the session in Boulder.     I hope that some of you consider voyaging to Boulder.  Who knows......we could even go out for a run.

2014 goals: run a bunch....race some.....repeat...

Happy

I received an email from Lorraine Moller and subsequently rescheduled to attend the session in Boulder.     I hope that some of you consider voyaging to Boulder.  Who knows......we could even go out for a run.

I wish I could be there. To attend the program, obviously, but also to meet everyone (Nobby, Lorraine, Jon, others?). And running in Boulder sounds fantastic.  I happen to have a pretty good story about the time I "raced" against Lorraine Moller in 1980 ...

"Strawberry cheesecake is my absolute favorite thing to eat after a marathon."  -- Meb Keflezighi

It seems like the WV program has been postponed til fall.  I tried to register for it but couldn't so I emailed the organizer on the registration site.  Mark Cucuzella responded and said they hoped to offer it in the fall - I'll stay tuned since that saves me an airline ticket although Boulder would be great for the location and chance to meet up!