Running-Wizard

Recovery Indicators?? (Read 53 times)

RunSaintRun

HI,

Recently purchased the Running Wizard plan but have been unable to enter data for the last two days. Is anyone else having this problem??

Dave

Obligatory runner.

HI,

Recently purchased the Running Wizard plan but have been unable to enter data for the last two days. Is anyone else having this problem??

Dave

Hi Dave,

I can only enter whole numbers for my data, no decimal points. So I just round my weight up from 58.7kg to 59 Smile Maybe that will help? You could also ask Eric what's up. When I had an issue with the Running Wizard site I emailed him and got a response almost immediately, even though it was like 3 a.m. where he is!

How's it going?  Remember, it needs at least 4-days worth of information before the actual program kicks in.  If it still doesn't work, let me know.

HI,

Dave

RunSaintRun

Hi Knobby,

It's still acting up occasionally. I entered the data this morning and hit save and nothing showed on the screen. The recovery indicator thermometer stayed blank and all the data fields stayed blank. Entered data two more times, same thing happened. Changed to a different page and the info I entered showed up and the Recovery 'thermometer' was working.

So it works......

RunSaintRun

Using google chrome for a browser.....

Have a great day!

Obligatory runner.

Oh, I think I had this problem too. When I enter the data on the "daily workout" page, it always works.

Huh...  So you guys are saying, if you put in the information from Daily Training page, it won't work but if you put them in from the log page, it works???  Hmmmm...  That's a technical question so I need to ask Eric...

Hi Knobby,

It's still acting up occasionally. I entered the data this morning and hit save and nothing showed on the screen. The recovery indicator thermometer stayed blank and all the data fields stayed blank. Entered data two more times, same thing happened. Changed to a different page and the info I entered showed up and the Recovery 'thermometer' was working.

So it works......

Oh, I think I had this problem too. When I enter the data on the "daily workout" page, it always works.

Bacon Party!

FWIW, I haven't had any issues entering RI from the day's workout on the RW page. Enter data, submit, see RI, and also have Daily Vitals added to calendar in log.

Using Chrome.

Liz

pace sera, sera

Obligatory runner.

Huh...  So you guys are saying, if you put in the information from Daily Training page, it won't work but if you put them in from the log page, it works???  Hmmmm...  That's a technical question so I need to ask Eric...

Maybe I should butt out, since the issue I had was at the beginning of my plan, but: actually my problem was, it didn't work if I entered the numbers on the "Recovery Indicators" page under "My training," but it always works if I put them in on the Daily Workout page. But as I said, this was weeks ago - mid-January.

zonykel

Hi Dave,

I can only enter whole numbers for my data, no decimal points. So I just round my weight up from 58.7kg to 59 Smile Maybe that will help? You could also ask Eric what's up. When I had an issue with the Running Wizard site I emailed him and got a response almost immediately, even though it was like 3 a.m. where he is!

When I enter my weight using the recovery indicators, I can enter only whole numbers. But then I go to my calendar in Running Ahead, click on the daily vitals I just entered, edit, and then I can enter the weight up to the first decimal.

zonykel

Today was the first time I've seen the "still recovering - take an easy day" warning. Not enough sleep and a higher than normal HR will do it. But I'm busy this evening, so I won't be able to run anyway. I'll have to make sure I go to bed early today, though.

RunSaintRun

I've seen it a few times.....usually due to a lack of sleep which is seen in conjunction with  a higher heart rate by 4or 5bpm