Running-Wizard

Just got my new plan! (Read 40 times)

dirtroadrunner

It doesn't start until May 13th, which as it works out is my first 1/2. But I am very confident it will make my next one so much better! I'm excited and cannot wait to start!

Congratulations Smile good luck!

Hungry

Congrats! If you'd like, let me know the details of your May 13 half, and I'll add it in our RW race status chart. Good luck!

dirtroadrunner

I will!! Thank you! I'm certain after I complete the RW plan for my sept 1/2 there will be a huge improvement!

Congrats! If you'd like, let me know the details of your May 13 half, and I'll add it in our RW race status chart. Good luck!

Just bought  my marathon plan for a fall marathon....about twenty two weeks out from the race. Happy with the plan and a bit overwhelmed by the increase in mileage but from hearing from all of you guys I know it will work out fine. However, I am completely freaked out by the predicted marathon time. I have only run one marathon before, exactly a year ago and my race time was not stellar - 3:50:08 - but this plan has it predicted that i will run a 3:10 and change....SERIOUSLY???   I was thinking it would spit out a 3:30 time....3:10 just sounds not possible.... hummmm

Just bought  my marathon plan for a fall marathon....about twenty two weeks out from the race. Happy with the plan and a bit overwhelmed by the increase in mileage but from hearing from all of you guys I know it will work out fine. However, I am completely freaked out by the predicted marathon time. I have only run one marathon before, exactly a year ago and my race time was not stellar - 3:50:08 - but this plan has it predicted that i will run a 3:10 and change....SERIOUSLY???   I was thinking it would spit out a 3:30 time....3:10 just sounds not possible.... hummmm

3:10! Dang! That would freak me out too. But you know, it's not a totally random number...think of it as nobby telling you you can Smile

Hungry

I will!! Thank you! I'm certain after I complete the RW plan for my sept 1/2 there will be a huge improvement!

dirtroadrunner,

Congrats on finishing your first half marathon! By definition, you PR'd!  I hope all is well. Let us know how it went. I am eager to update the status chart with your results (although I'm pretty sure that I'm the only person who ever looks at it):

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/RunningWizard/forum/b348a45b422449ad98c044933452fe22/resume#focus