Thyroid Q and A or Running Hot and Cold

Happyfeat (Read 372 times)

How are you doing, Amy? Feeling better, I hope Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

HappyFeat

Just time for a quick response as we are just in the door from running and my husband is akready cooking his own (birthday) dinner! I better join him soon. Briefly, I haven't taken any Synthroid or Cytomel in a week. For the last 3 days, I've felt pretty normal, except for isolated heart pounding episodes on the weekend - none today - AND I drove home from work without taking any anxiety medicine - hurray! The doctor said to wait until I felt "low" and then start taking a half dose of Synthroid for several days and then resume my previous dose. I'm going to wait until I have several days of safe driving under my belt before I take any chances...I might even wait until the weekend. - Well John just came in to tell me his birthday dinner is all ready! gotta go!

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Good news!!!! Happy Birthday, John ! Thanks for the update Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Glad to hear things are looking up AmySmile
          HappyFeat

just logging in with an update. Have resumed my synthroid as of yesterday, but barely able to complete 3 miles today and yesterday...usually run 4 to 5 with ease. Unbelievably tired now, but happy I gave it a try. Can't wait to feel better.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

That's great news! Don't worry about the feeling tired - you'll be out doing your regular mileage again before you know it. Thanks for the update Smile

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group