Thyroid Q and A or Running Hot and Cold

Good Luck! (Read 226 times)

To Running Mama and Mtnchk in their races tomorrow!

and congrats to PoeDogRuns on her PR last week! WTG, you have been doing an awesome job with consistent mileage - so glad to see that!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Running Mama

THANKS!!!!!! I had an amazing run! I finished my half marathon in 1:44:14, which is a PR for me. And the best news is that I felt no dizziness, no shortness of breath...nothing like I've been feeling for the past 2 months. So I think my meds might be working!!

AWESOME!!!!!! So glad to hear that and congrats on the PR!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Driver, Runner, Bestie

Running Mama--Way to GO--- you are a speedy gal!  Congrads.  I am glad the medication is working and you were able to enjoy your race.

Congratulations on such a great time!!

Today is another beautiful day

Top 'O the World!

Hey!  Congrats to the others!  I survived mine...ended up w/ some brutal conditions - a bit hot, aid stations running out of water, etc.....shored it up & just brought it in....heading for Vegas in Dec
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Driver, Runner, Bestie

Cindy: I'd love to hear your race report on the Boulder Marathon.  Congrads on a great race.  What an accomplishment.  Really, you did awesome!  Kate

Top 'O the World!

Kate: thnx!  it's posted in the LLR & on the Masters board ...in the 40's, 50's + group...  6:21:59  170/205 women in the full....

& Congrats on YOUR PR!!  Woo-Hoo!

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group