Trailer Trash

Mondailies (Read 32 times)

The pooch and I had another great 5 mile trail run. Marley thought the weather was perfect for a dip.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Gator eye

Rest day for me. I need to back off this week anyway, I'm suppose to be tapering for this weekends race.

moonlightrunner

Rest day for me. I need to back off this week anyway, I'm suppose to be tapering for this weekends race.

hey Gator....good luck! I plan on being at Woodstock when the 100 milers start. Hope to meet you there...you will likely lap me when I run the 50k!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

muppy

Got in 5 miles on real trails last night, first time I've really been on trails all summe, it was nice!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Quiet 'round here today.  I took out my mountain bike for the first time since surgery yesterday.  Just rode on some light trails.

Tonight I have PT after work and am possibly in my last week of run/walk before I get to transition to straight running.

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

I did 5 easy, lazy, slow ass miles with my four legged buddy this morning. This is the week before the Leadville 100, so I won't be doing anything approaching "difficult" on the trails this week, but I'll still run every day.

I hope all y'all have a great day!

jonferg67

Endless trails

Hi all y'all,

SRD for me. I've been slacking the past few weeks, runs have been short and uninspired. I did

a whopping 8 miles on the trails Sat. and another 5 Sunday, but my heart wasn't in it. I did, however,

get a good feel for my new favorite trail shoe, the Montrail Fluidflex 2.

QOTD:

NorthernHarrier

So I did the Musky run 5k yesterday. 3.24 for actual distance with about 1.2 of actual trail. Mostly road runner types there. Been a long while since I experienced that type of runner. Not trying to be an elitist BUT the trail running crowd is well....different.  Anyway as one of the oldest peeps there I came in 69th out of 151. Not bad for being in my mind pretty slow. But wow, what a different group. An example I heard after " I just couldn't get my music to work on this thing and I just can't really run right without my music".   I couldn't leave quick enough.  Now all that said with the right attitude I may do it again. I do miss some of those quick, intense races.

Otherwise nothing else too exciting but since this is topical

QOTD--How does a guy who is one of the most decorated drivers, a guy who can weave in and out of traffic and avoid wrecks at 200+ mph not avoid a driver standing on the track while under caution at maybe 30mph?  No need to answer as I already know.

question 2--Can guys have BFF's or is that kinda weird and best left for the girls? 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

QOTD:  People are idiots behind the wheel.  That video was horrible.

QOTD2: Is there are story behind this?  Are your buddies getting jealous of one another? 

Running is dumb.

Birdwell

Jumping in to answer the QOTD #2

Yes, men can have BFF's. We just don't call them BFF's or feel the need to talk to them more than twice a year.

I will run eventually today. I think.

jonferg67

Endless trails

QOTD: I'm out of the loop on this one, a NASCAR thing?

QOTD: Yes, the BFF term is for girls. It's cool for dudes to have best buddies, but

not cool to talk about it. (ya know, like Fight Club).

NH: those road runners are a weird bunch.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

QOTD: Yes, the BFF term is for girls. It's cool for dudes to have best buddies, but not cool to talk about it. (ya know, like Fight Club).

Do you call each other "Bro"?

Running is dumb.

jonferg67

Endless trails

My BFF happens to be a chick, my DW, and I'm not going to tell my pet name for her.

NorthernHarrier

QOTD2: Is there are story behind this?  Are your buddies getting jealous of one another? 

No , no story.  Just one of those stupid thoughts rattling around as I drive abouts.  And since there was no QOTD and it was after lunch anyway... I should have asked the age old question--Ginger or Mary Ann or I guess if you are as old as me even Mrs.Howell! 

Occasional Runner

QOTD: What kind of asshole would run out onto a race track in the first place. Darwin Award 2014 has just been handed out.

QOTD2: I've been embroiled in a pretty serious bromance for a couple of years. Things are pretty serious.