Trailer Trash

Rainy Fridaily (Read 30 times)

The pooch begged off on this morning's run.  I did 5.5 miles of trail in the rain this morning.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Sandy-2

Did an easy 3 mile "instant run" this morning.  Some might call them junk miles, but I just needed to get out a bit and loosen up.

qotd: Any plans for the long weekend (if you are off on Monday)?

We have two BBQ's to go to and my DD may do a horse riding demo at a local festival (not sure on that one yet, they seem a little disorganized).  I'll run 10 to 15 miles each day, but other than that we'll take it easy.

tbd.

Occasional Runner

6 miles on the roads and a nice circuit training workout at the gym. It's another beautiful day here.

QOTD: We're leaving for Wyoming in the morning for a 50k. We'll come back right after the race on Sunday and then we're heading to Park City on Monday to run with a group of friends. Should be a great weekend.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Cold and rainy, winter is back again in central PA. Gonna have some frost again overnight. Winter seems to be back already, now that I call a short summer...but it was nice this year, those 2 days.

Planning on a run later, but with the kids' schedules, it's not very likely. Or at least, just a short run.

Our oldest daughter is here for a short visit, and after my run yesterday, we went out for dinner. It was a lot of fun, catching up and gettting to talk. My rattlesnake adventure made for one more nice story!

TT: Your dog seems to have a motivational low these days. Hope it's nothing serious.

Sandy: Nice run. At least some miles!

lace: Good speedwork, that should do it for a Friday.

QOTD: No. Working. Oh, and DD has a Maypole Dance on Memorial Day, and she's in the parade with the marching band. My work schedule allowing, I might take the youngest DS to a 4-mile race (and walk) on Memorial Day, but not sure.

Run for fun.

Ultra Cowboy

Last Night, did 8  on trails in the state park with 700 feet of Elevation gain in the first 5.75.  Last run before Monday's WS training camp run.  Leave tonight for Tejon Ranch, Shoot an archery tournament Saturday and Sunday.

WYBMADIITY

Save

Low_O2

Happy Friday all!

The dog and I got in 6.5 miles around the hood last night. Felt pretty good. Looking forward to some trail time tomorrow.

QOTD: Nothing out of the ordinary. Hopefully get in a couple longer runs and maybe a hike or two.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Happy Friday! I skipped my run last night to see The Great Gatsby instead (overall, good Baz Luhrman flick, but not as good as Moulin Rouge or Romeo and Juliet). I'll run few easy miles today instead.

QOTD: No real plans for the weekend except brunch tomorrow and the 50k on Sunday. It's nice to have so much free time this weekend, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself Smile

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I'm running still.  Sort of.  I'm running what my body will let me at the moment, I guess, which isn't very much.

I ran 6 miles last night.  I plan on going mountain biking tonight.

QOTD: No big plans.  Some running, some biking, seeing some friends, drinking some beer, etc.

Good luck this weekend, T&C and Kelly!

Running is dumb.

Sandy-2

...   Last run before Monday's WS training camp run.  ...

Rocky II,  I guess you heard about this....   sad.

http://www.auburnjournal.com/article/horseback-rider-falls-western-states-trail

tbd.

Ultra Cowboy

Rocky II,  I guess you heard about this....   sad.

http://www.auburnjournal.com/article/horseback-rider-falls-western-states-trail

Hadn't seen that yet. We will be running there...Sad for sure...

WYBMADIITY

Save

TT: Your dog seems to have a motivational low these days. Hope it's nothing serious.

My daughter, son in law, and their dog are visiting and Marley's routine is kind of screwed up as a result.  I figure she can have a vacation while they are here but will have to go back to work after they are back at their home.  At that point if she is still mopey, she will visit the vet and if she has a clean bill of health will be encouraged more strongly to run.  In the mean time I'll let her choose to come or stay home.

She doesn't seem sick or anything, just lazy in the morning.  She is still eating drinking and playing with my daughter's dog.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

jonferg67

Endless trails

SRD for me today, looking forward to a LR tomm. in the rain, I should have

the trails all to myself.

Mandy: That's great to hear, 6 miles, awesome!

QOTD: No plans just running and chillin out.

under a rock

My friend and I did 7 miles on trail this morning, turned out to be a lovely morning since there was a good breeze. Saw a copperhead in the middle of the trail before we actually started to run. I'm glad we were still walking. He wasn't too large so I'm not sure I would have noticed him so easily had I been moving faster. This is our long run for the week. We switched it from our usual of Sunday because we know that tomorrow at her season opener pool party that one of us, or both of us, will probably have too much beer and be dehydrated come Sunday morning.

QOTD: Pool party at my friend's tomorrow and a short group trail run on Sunday. That's as exciting as my plans get these days.

Snowdenrun

Rest day for me today.

QOTD: I work weekends. And the company I work for only closes for Christmas and New Years. So no, no plans.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

I got out of work early and put in 5.5 at the park.  Felt good...really easy and light.  New PB without checking the watch the whole time and I felt like I was just running easy...I think the time off served me well.

QOTD: Nothing special planned.  Farmer's market tomorrow morning, maybe some yard sale ing. Doesn't look like it will be a good weekend to camp or go to the beach so we'll probably just stay low key.  Oh yeah, parade on monday...that should be interesting (never been).

Good luck T&C, Muppy, AT, Lace up, jbyram and anyone else racing

**Ask me about streaking**