Trailer Trash

Madescent Mondaily (Read 48 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Good morning trailer people! I ran 6 mile this morning - back to running completely in the dark.  Oh well...this too shall pass.  I have a PT appt later - having a foot issue - possibly related to the orthotics...we'll see.  I am not worried about it...yet.

QOTD: introvert or extrovert (or some sort of hybrid version)?

Introvert here.  I am a thinker.  I stay in my head a lot.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Occasional Runner

6 really strong miles this morning before the gym. Then I had a nice circuit training workout. Things are coming together nicely!

QOTD: Total introvert. It takes a lot of effort to engage people I don't know or trust.

dpc3

Morning folks, got in 6.5 early morning miles.

QOTD: Certified and tested Introvert

Boyjame and Lace: Looks like 6 is the number of the day.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Morning,

Heading out for a run up the other mountain, hoping it won't be a glacier as well. Chances are good for a run without ice because of the high temperatures over the last few days, but who knows. By any means, I'll be taking my spikes with me!

Planning on 6 miles, I guess that's what's up for this group today?

Jamie: Great to see you back in the routine again!

lace: Nice morning workout!

dpc: Nice miles this morning!

QOTD: Introvert. I can fake an extrovert, though, if it's required.

Run for fun.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Good morning, gang!

The good news is that I ran 4 miles on Friday, and 4 miles on Sunday.  On Saturday, I had another Graston appointment and my chiro really laid into me...YOWCH.  For those of you who haven't seen this yet, my legs are currently in some strange state of bruised:

It hurts while it's happening, but it's so bad afterward.  Anyway, I not allowed to run 2 days in a row, so today is a rest day.

QOTD: 100% introvert.

Running is dumb.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

^ ouch!

6 miles in the hills planned for this afternoon- things are starting to dry out Smile  we're supposed to see some low 60's by weeks end Shocked

qotd: probably a bit of both, I work in law enforcement so being an introvert on the job doesn't work out all that well Smile, when not at work I tend to be more introverted- so I guess that probably makes me a ambivert- sounds kind of dirty for some reason Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

XtremeTaper

Good morning all.

Madescent? Is that like mad ascent. Once we tried to hike up a teensy trail that went straight up next to the Birdsboro quarry rock ledge while carrying 2 handhelds. We decided to go back down about 2/3 of the way to the top when the trail gave out and rocks started tumbling down.

Ran 23 miles on Saturday at Blue Marsh, 8 yesterday at French Creek and will do 8-10 tonight over there as well. I think this is the last day of our mile weather.

QOTD: I am pretty introverted or reserved, not good at small talk.

Mandy - Wow, sexy legs. I had graston done on my itb on the outside of the knee a few times. Similarly bruised.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

runtraildc

Morning all!

I wasn't going to post until I actually ran -- which will be the first run in two weeks.  Yikes!  I have 5 miles planned tonight while the boys are in the pool.  Will be the first evening run with daylight so I can get out on a trail I haven't run in 4 months.  Looking forward to it.

QOT:  work extrovert/natural introvert.  I 've adapted to my hybrid model, but I definitely need my alone time to re-energize.  That's a big reason why I run...

jonferg67

Endless trails

Morning, kids

I spent 5 hours Saturday tromping through snowy/wet trails, breaking in my new

pair of Brooks Pure Grit, conditions were lousy due the storm so I postponed the

20 miler until next weekend. Today is an easy hike/trail clearing.

QOTD: Total introvert, I also tend to analyse stuff.

Low_O2

Morning all!

SRD for me today. Had an unplanned rest day yesterday. Cry Must have had too much fun on my snowy Saturday run, woke up and could barely wake down the stairs my ankle hurt so badly. I need to learn to stay out of the "rockslide" when there is a fresh coating of snow! So much fun, but always end up with a sore ankle afterwards. Feeling better today after a few ice sessions yesterday so hopefully back on track tomorrow.

QOTD: Mostly an introvert, but like to think I come out of my shell at times.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Mandy - so why did you try taking up MMA? Ouch.  Hope all that bruising is worth it.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

AT-runner

Tim

Morning.  Had a great run yesterday on some muddy logging roads.  I got sprayed with mud by some young kid in a Jeep.  He passed me slowly, then hit the gas and got me pretty good.   I could have been pissed or I could have just laughed.  I decided to laugh sine I had a ways to go still.   I guess it a sing of spring.

SRD today.  

Mandy - Who took the picture of you taking the picture of your leg.?

QOTD:  Going all Carl Jung on us now, Jamie.  Well, keeping with Jung, he had three categories, and I would qualify as an ambivert.  That means I'm comfortable in group setting and enjoy conversation, but equally enjoy some alone time (my trail running time).  If I would have to pick, I would lean more toward extroversion, since I love meeting and talking to people, and it can get pretty scary inside my head.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FurShirtFlyer

Been a while since I posted on the daily...

Planning a 5 miler after lunch. My motivation has been a little lacking lately. I'm going to be moving in the next week. Plus I was recently diagnosed with Hallux Rigidus. So my big toe is still pretty sore. I figure a little cut back in mileage plus a new orthotic will help.

Mandy: Ouch! Just Ouch!

QOTD: I'm an introvert who would really like to be more extroverted.

Runinaround

Ran a beautiful 15.5 miles through Malibu State Park yesterday and will probably just do a 4 mile walk today at lunch, need to save my legs for LA this weekend.

QOTD: Introvert, Im a nerdy scientist plus I just hate people for the most part...

mecrowe

Computer Geek

Today's a rest day for me.  Had a couple of good runs over the weekend and beautiful weather here in south-western PA.

QOTD:   I'm definitely an extrovert.