Trailer Trash

Salomon packs are on sale on iRunFar.com (Read 51 times)

I just bought the S Lab 5. Not sure if the XS/S will fit me but it was $70 off!

http://www.irunfar.com/store/catalogsearch/result/?q=salomon

mecrowe

Computer Geek

Thanks TnC!   I just ordered myself one as well!

Occasional Runner

I've been engaged by a pack manufacturer to design a new trail running hydration pack. The cut will be similar to the Salomon pack but it's going to be lighter and have better features. I don't want to get you all too excited, but we've also included a beer bottle opener into the design.

I'll have the prototype on my back by October 26th.

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Only x-large left . I have a women's specific Nathan,  I'll be curious to hear what you think of this one. For me the men's/unisex don't fit well .

Messenjah

Where do I sign up to test it?!?!?!?!?Shocked

but we've also included a beer bottle opener into the design.

Only x-large left . I have a women's specific Nathan,  I'll be curious to hear what you think of this one. For me the men's/unisex don't fit well .

We'll see. If the XS/S doesn't fit,  I'd be willing to sell it here at cost ($125)  versus return it.  I'll do a review once I get it.

Also - I didn't like the women's specific Nathan. I have a unisex Nathan right now.

Occasional Runner

We'll see. If the XS/S doesn't fit,  I'd be willing to sell it here at cost ($125)  versus return it.  I'll do a review once I get it.

Also - I didn't like the women's specific Nathan. I have a unisex Nathan right now.

I wear the XS/S and it fits me perfectly.

Occasional Runner

Where do I sign up to test it?!?!?!?!?Shocked

I'm going to have 5 or 6 people test the pack but I imagine the list of volunteers will be long.

The first pack is going to cost about $20,000 to have built and we won't make the other prototypes until we're happy with the initial model.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Deana says you're tiny though Big grin

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

Deana says you're tiny though Big grin

I prefer petite.

LB2

I've been engaged by a pack manufacturer to design a new trail running hydration pack. The cut will be similar to the Salomon pack but it's going to be lighter and have better features. I don't want to get you all too excited, but we've also included a beer bottle opener into the design.

PBR bottles are twist off. Ya'll must be marketing this to beer/trail snobs... But seriously, I am interested in seeing what ya'll come up with. I scored a prototype from a pack company a few years back. You don't even know it is there.

LB2

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I'm going to have 5 or 6 people test the pack but I imagine the list of volunteers will be long.

The first pack is going to cost about $20,000 to have built and we won't make the other prototypes until we're happy with the initial model.

Just my 2 cents - 5 or 6 people is much too low for an adequate sample size.  You need at least 50-60 to get adequate feedback, factoring in random errors, attrition rate and so on.  So having said that, you have a nice bunch here that are more than willing to be part of that sample! Big grin

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

You also don't have large obtrusive objects permanently stationed on your chest! We'll see how it goes......

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

You also don't have large obtrusive objects permanently stationed on your chest! We'll see how it goes......

That's sort of what I was getting at.  Big grin  Let us know how it fits, because I'm curious!

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

How large are we talking?