Trailer Trash

Where is everyone Wednesday? (Read 48 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I ran 5.25 miles on trails early.  Actually ran with someone for a change.  The time went by faster than normal.

QOTD: Hmmm......I got nothing.

Have a great day!!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Bike commute to work today.  I ran 4 miles last night.

Running is dumb.

mecrowe

Computer Geek

ran 4 fast miles around the neighborhood last night.

boyjame.....I rarely run with anyone but am supposed to go out with a couple people saturday morning....we'll see how it goes.

MadMandy....hows the groin holding up?  

QOTD:    nothing....

sugnim

Good morning.  No running today, but I biked to work as always, and will likely hit the pool after work.

Mandy--yay for 4 miles!  How was it?

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Groin is the same as it's been.  Pain when I run.  I'm just running a few miles here and there anyway.  I'm going to attempt to get a second MRI at some point, but right now I'm just enjoying the summer and getting to know my bike a little better.

Running is dumb.

DigDug2

Easy 6.7 on road/rail trail/real trail this morning - very humid, but I think I might be getting used to it.

Have a good day, all...

NorthernHarrier

Got to the Arb this morning and ran some intervals. Took DW"s car as mine is getting a little work on so of course I forgot bug spray. Not good in there. I'd like to say it made me run faster but alas...I have become slow. My legs pump, my arms flail, my face grimaces, and I just get nowhere. Angry.

Mandy--saw someone in the Arb that at first glance looked like you, but then I realized she was running....Wink

QOTD--At this time I have nothing. When running I can think of all kinds of good ones.

Low_O2

4.2 miles around the hood with the dog last night. Thought I might get rained on, but  just some thunder, lightning and a few sprinkles.

QOTD: What are your favorite running shorts, skirts, or whatever kind of bottoms you prefer? And what is your preferred inseam?

I used to prefer the longer inseam but find myself enjoying the shorter stuff lately. Current favorites are Patagonia Strider Pro shorts with 5" inseam, second favorite are REI brand  with a 6" inseam.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Sandy-2

I'm sitting in the Denver airport waiting for my flight to Durango.  Plan on hiking up Handies tater today if the weather is ok.

Didn't get to run last night, but the crud on my throat and lungs are almost gone!!!  Just in time.

Mandy I just noticed that you have a very popular groin.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Not sure if I will get a run in today or not, we had a long grueling travel day yesterday.  We hit some state highpoints on the way home and it made for a super long day  Since we just got back from that trip to visit my daughter and son in law in Florida I haven't been checking in, but Marley and I have been running and hiking and I also got in a longish bike ride.

QOTD: Nike DriFit 5" inseam.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Snowdenrun

Morning!

Another short tempo type run yesterday. Hoping for something longer today. I am finally to my long anticipated "work weekend". Work has been a shit storm lately, and it'll be good to have a two day break.

QOTD: I have one pair of shorts I like to wear(gross, I know). But I randomly bought Moving Comfort 7' inseam shorts and now everything else sucks. I  have another pair coming in the mail right now. All my other shorts are from high school and don't fit really fit.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

5.8 this AM with Earl the Squirel. Jaime: Do tell...who did you run with? QOTD: New favaorite are Athen Stability Run Short. They are spendy but fit an aging woman quite well and I wear them at least once a week so I am getting my money's worth. Good length, don't ride and actually are cute so you could wear them around. I use to like the Nike Tempo shorts but they are baggay and look like running shorts. Here is the link to the Athena's. http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=84150&vid=1&pid=221052082

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Watoni

Sleeping in (it is early here) and ran just a few to see how the legs are before resting up for a race (read: survival trudge) this weekend.

Rode last night and can feel my left shin a bit. Worried a bit about a shin splint, but what can you do.

Did 4 miles over the horse trails (rolling, about 300 feet up and down) at just over 7:00 pace. Feel pretty good, but still a bit run down.

runner1304

Hey everyone! I've been away for a few months dealing with a crazy work project then a new job. But I'm going to take a crack at keeping up with the forum's dailies again. Maybe third times a charm?

I got in two 3 mile runs last night to/from volleyball. I plan on 4-6 tonight after work.

QOTD: I have some nice road runner five pocket shorts that I love. I think they are 5" inseam?

I hope everyone has a great day!

03/23/13: Clinton Lake 10 miler

04/07/13: Chicago's Shamrock Shuffle 8k

05/11/13: DWD Gnaw Bone 50k

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

QOTD: cheap shorts from Target or Kohl's - the longer the better.

Sandy - what miles are you pacing this weekend?

Watoni - good luck this weekend! Heading up there soon?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday