Trailer Trash

2013 Year in Review Blog Post (Read 42 times)

Occasional Runner

My 2013 running and racing "Year in Review" blog post. This is essentially the Reader's Digest version of my entire year. Thanks to you all for your support. You guys are great!

http://www.slippingslowlyintopain.blogspot.com/2014/01/2013-year-in-review.html

I hope I get a chance to meet more of you in 2014!

Kelly

Birdwell

Congrats on a phenomenal year!

I'll see you at Zion and Bryce (volunteering, not running)

LB2

Epic year. Congrats.

LB2

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Congrats.  It's been fun following you.  I hope in 2014 I can run as many miles as you race.

**Ask me about streaking**

Watoni

I think you are just coming into your own as a trail runner.

Some races are tough to dial in, but you will get there.

Hope to see you on the trails and pace you at least once!

XtremeTaper

Excellent year. You seem to have a knack at performing well on the loop courses. You 48 hour win and month of December was some way to close things out.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Gator eye

All I can say is WOW.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

You seriously have to get a life.  I mean all this travelling, running in exotic and sometimes remote places, seeing the world, spending quality time with your bride, winning races, getting sponsored, meeting new people...  Who do you think you are? Why don't you just sit around and follow your favorite reality TV or something like everyone else!

I hope 2014 is even better.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Occasional Runner

You seriously have to get a life.  I mean all this travelling, running in exotic and sometimes remote places, seeing the world, spending quality time with your bride, winning races, getting sponsored, meeting new people...  Who do you think you are? Why don't you just sit around and follow your favorite reality TV or something like everyone else!

I hope 2014 is even better.

It has been a bit trying, Jamie. I'll give it ONE more year, then I'm retiring.

Watoni

It has been a bit trying, Jamie. I'll give it ONE more year, then I'm retiring.

There is no ^%$%#@#@^ retiring, dude .... not at your (our) age

Occasional Runner

There is no ^%$%#@#@^ retiring, dude .... not at your (our) age

OK...maybe I'll just cut way back.

Watoni

OK...maybe I'll just cut way back.

Great ... maybe one day I will run as many miles total as you race during 100s

moonlightrunner

what a year! I don't know if a hundred. miler is in my future, but reading your accomplishments make me want to run fartherand faster in 2014. You and Jo are an amazing team...iI hope 2014 is a great year for both of you.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Occasional Runner

what a year! I don't know if a hundred. miler is in my future, but reading your accomplishments make me want to run fartherand faster in 2014. You and Jo are an amazing team...iI hope 2014 is a great year for both of you.

Thanks! I appreciate that. 2014 is going to be a great year for us.