Trailer Trash

Helloooooo Wednesday! (Read 42 times)

Occasional Runner

I'm flying home tomorrow, but will be back on Monday. Utah has been pretty hot lately.
    AT-runner

Tim

Every time I see the NSA leaker's name, I think of our friend from Sitka. Headline yesterday was "Snowden on the Run".

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Morning, Was about to respond to each of you individually, but due to the formatting issues, I decided to skip it for now. I did some great 13 miles yesterday, around 1300 ft gain, and that made me set my goal for the upcoming HM in 10 days at sub-2:05. Weather permitting, that is. QOTD: Like Kelly, I don't call myself addicted, but as a lifetime trail runner, I'd give myself a 6 or 7.

Run for fun.

dpc3

Morning folks got in a nice easy 6 miles this morning. QOTD: Relatively high, I use it as an excuse to get outside more.
          jonferg67

Endless trails

Morning, trailers. Yesterday I cut my 5 miler short, low blood sugar, bad attitude, not sure what it was. Planning to redeem myself out there today. QOTD: My DW yells at me to watch the road when we're driving and I'm scoping out trails. I'm at about a 5 right now, but I can quit anytime I want. All the crossfit classes are soldout so I guess I'll stick with the trails for now. **Thanks for all the support about my job search, I really appreciate it.**
              Morning all, 5 mi of hilly trails this morning. The humidity sucked the life out of me, just wishing the weather would make its mind up. Quiet and drippy woods today. QOTD: Give myself a 6, DGF supports and wants to volunteer to help out at the Baker 50 this year.
                Every time I see the NSA leaker's name, I think of our friend from Sitka. Headline yesterday was "Snowden on the Run".

Me too! Is she not telling us something?? Haha

Wandering Wally

Morning all. Nice 8.4 mile trail run yesterday. Going to have to run the bike path tonight due to time constraints. Back to single track tomorrow.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Low_O2

Good morning all. 4.1 miles around the hood with the dog last night. Did two 2 mile loops so I could hose off the dog before during and after the run. Seemed to do alright despite the 95 deg temperature. 6ish planned for tonight QOTD: Pretty high, maybe an 8. Although I think I manage it pretty well, so it doesn't completely rule my life. Although my wife may disagree...
                    TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Woah! This is all wacky. Anyways, 5 miles this morning. I am still not used to summer yet. Oh wait, it's not officially summer. What am I gonna do when it is? I miss winter already. QOTD: Depends on the day but I would say I am in the 5-6 range. If I did not have a family I might be closer to 8 or 9. Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

I fixed the qotd...I like "passion" better too...no strike through either (grumble)

**Ask me about streaking**

runtraildc

wacky formatting.
                          runtraildc

runtrail--Your theory regarding masters competition is flawed, I used to think that too. The problem is all the really good runners keep on running while the more recreational ones give it up. So actually your competition is tougher. Sorry!

crap. thanks for busting my bubble, NH. Since I can't outrun most runners now, I was hoping to at least outlive them!

Snowdenrun

Morning!

6 yesterday and something today for a run.

QOTD: Good question! I'd say a 6 or 7. Some days a 10. Others a 3. This website definitely consumes by morning coffee time. I run enough now that even thought I don't really talk to it about people, people ask me it. How far did I run? How long did it take? Did I take bear spray? ... DBF and I were going to go out on the boat this morning, but I left it up to him to set the alarm. When I realized we were sleeping in I thought "oh, good I can go run now."

Snowdenrun

Haha yes, Snowden is a fairly rare last name. Though I don't have an Ed in my family.