Trailer Trash

Too wet Tuesdaily (Read 45 times)

XtremeTaper

Snowblowing instead of running before work; 6 on the TM at lunch time.

QOTD:  I don't reward myself for specific runs, although more generally I give my self permission to indulge with desserts because I'm running.

Digdug... my self? Hmm. We are watching your posts closely now.  : D

In dog beers, I've only had one.

muppy

Last night central PA got 3 inches of sloppy snow. Today it's 50* out!

Ran 4.5 on sloppy trails, and going to yoga tonight.

Nice view Rocky!

QOTD I like to stop on way home from long runs for an Italian hoagie, It even has some type of hard shaved provolone cheese on it!

DigDug2

Ugh . . . I knew I was setting myself up . . .

Digdug... my self? Hmm. We are watching your posts closely now.  : D

8 miles today which included 8x1/2 mile repeats with 2 minutes recovery in between. Running intervals over trails can be really fun, though the varying terrain/ grade makes for comparing times difficult.

qotd: I prefer the pre-reward method. If I am not feeling very motivated about getting something done, whatever it is, getting something new to use during the activity can help. Generally it is something simple like getting a new pencil before starting a long take home test, or some new food to try while running.

Pinhoti 100: Finished :D

Snowdenrun

I got over my bitch fest about the weather and went out for the most incredible run through the snow. I broke trail in multiple places in 6+ inches of snow. Then on the way back I broke trail again as the snow was still falling and was covering up my first set of tracks. I had a smile on my face the entire time, even let out a few cracks of laughter from time to time. I even stopped and made a snow angel. I was also lucky enough that the sun poked out for a bit.

One day when I'm not to lazy/stupid I'll actually figure out how out how to post pictures on here.

Have a great day Trailers!

Uh oh... now what?

Ugh . . . I knew I was setting myself up . . .

AT-runner

Tim

DigDug, can of worms, open did you.  (That was supposed to sound like Yoda, but I think I failed.)

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway!