Trailer Trash

2013 Running Goals (Read 356 times)

Occasional Runner

5. Hheckle Lace_Up next weekend so as to anger up his blood and spur him to finishing his #4.  - Pending…

I'll take all the help I can get.

Sandy-2

Goals:

1. Leadville. 2. Have fun and staying injury free.

Result:

1. Done.

2. Done.

I've had a lot of distractions this year, but running's been good.  Keeps me sorta sane I guess.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

The goals I will share:

1) Get healthy (already in process)

2) Increase mileage again (already in process)

3) Run a race - looking at Hyner 50k again but I have to hit certain mileage/running time to consider signing up...

4) and then we'll see after that

5) oh yeah...stay healthy.

I love seeing some of the ambitious goals you guys have.  It's fun following the various journeys everyone has.  Keep it up.

1.) Uh....well my feet haven't been bothering me for a while so I think I can say YES to that...but I have other problems currently...so NO...but there is still 29 days left in the year....Smile

2.) Uh...I don't think so.  I am currently on a "how many days in a row can I go without running" streak so no increase here.

3.) Hyner 50k and PR ...YES....pacing at OC100 for Couch...yes yes....another 50 miler...yes, yes, yes...

4.) see #3

5.) Uh....well...see#1

(**I think my lofty goal of a 5k for 2014 is not looking so great!)

And Weegee....good to "see" you again.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Daydreamer1

1. Finish my first Ultra. I'm signed up for the Hyner 50k in April.

2. Finish either a 50 mile or a 100k in the fall. I trying to decide between Oil Creek 100k or TusseyMountainback 50 miler.

3. Be injury free.

4. 1500-1800 miles running and 2000 miles on the bike. (I see failure looming on this one)

5. Continue to humiliate the young kids by carrying a solid 4.0 through all my college level courses.

1. Succeeded.  Had to drop down to a lower mileage at Hyner but did finish a 50k in the fall.

2.  Failed.  Took a DNS for Oil Creek.

3. Failed.  Badly rolled my ankle in my first trail race. Still dealing with residual pain and weakness.

4. Failed. A little over 1200 miles running, but way under 1000 on the bike.

5. Failed. I was doing OK until this current Chemistry course. It looks like I'll get a B so there goes my 4.0.

Looking back over this it appears I'm a failure Cry.

1. Succeeded.  Had to drop down to a lower mileage at Hyner but did finish a 50k in the fall.

2.  Failed.  Took a DNS for Oil Creek.

3. Failed.  Badly rolled my ankle in my first trail race. Still dealing with residual pain and weakness.

4. Failed. A little over 1200 miles running, but way under 1000 on the bike.

5. Failed. I was doing OK until this current Chemistry course. It looks like I'll get a B so there goes my 4.0.

Looking back over this it appears I'm a failure Cry.

'

You are not alone...chemistry also killed my GPA in college. Guess that's why I work in real estate now Smile