Trailer Trash

May your trails be crooked, winding, & dangerous (Read 214 times)

sugnim

I saw this on Facebook & had to share.  Have a great weekend.

Great sentiment! Odd picture to go with it, though...flat, paved, and straight.

Uh oh... now what?

She was running in the leaves slaloming 'twixt the trees?

sugnim

Great sentiment! Odd picture to go with it, though...flat, paved, and straight.

I thought the same thing.

Occasional Runner

That trail looks terrifying. A person could get hit by a golf cart on that thing. They should have speed bumps installed for safety. Very dangerous.

Wandering Wally

Oddly enough I did witness an old lady bombing down our bike path on a golf cart a few times this summer.  Reported it to the DNR and they must have put an end to that.  She was going pretty fast and you can't hear it come up on you.  It was only a matter of time before she plowed into some little kid on a bike.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Mine today sure were crooked, winding and (somewhat) dangerous!  And a HELL of a lot of fun Smile

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

That trail looks terrifying. A person could get hit by a golf cart on that thing. They should have speed bumps installed for safety. Very dangerous.

lace, weren't you taken out by a speed bump once, if I remember correctly? Speed bumps are dangerous, too!

The pic looks just like the last stretch of road on one of my trail loops. It's usually there that I trip and get a wake-up call. Never happens on those winding and crooked trails...

Run for fun.

Irish Luck

I saw this on Facebook over the weekend and commented: "The trails don't have stoplights." 

BT survivor since 2003. Trail runner since 2009.

I think brain surgery stimulated my running nerve and made me into a trail runner. I'm grateful for both.

Uh oh... now what?

I have never looked that good... clean shoes, color coordination, bbbyyy

and I usually trip on those round valve covers that are supposed to be

flush with the top of pavement.

Occasional Runner

lace, weren't you taken out by a speed bump once, if I remember correctly? Speed bumps are dangerous, too!

That did in fact happen once. Thanks for reminding me.Joking