Trailer Trash

Don't get too aggressive with the post-race wet wipes! (Read 49 times)

SillyC

Don't be this lady!

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/216498/woman-accidentally-joins-search-party-looking-for-herself/

This is killing me!  I KNOW I've pulled a complete 180 in state park restrooms after a muddy trail run so I could go to a restaurant.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

LOL, this is hilarious! The question for ultra-running now is, are you more likely to be recognized by your family and friends before, or after the post-100-miler shower?

Run for fun.

SillyC

LOL, this is hilarious! The question for ultra-running now is, are you more likely to be recognized by your family and friends before, or after the post-100-miler shower?

Right?  My running club had a screening of In the High Country in the evening in Boston.  A lot of people showed up in suits and in business casual, clean, in makeup, with their hair styled.  It was funny to see all the double-takes.  So many people didn't immediately recognize one another.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Right, it happens to me with my running buddies, too.

This has always been a question that I wanted to ask (in the dailies): Do you enjoy the "transformation" from everyday look to "runner", like getting dressed, putting on that hat or those sunglasses, lacing up the shoes, getting on the ID/Garmin/watch,...?

I do.

Run for fun.