Trailer Trash

LT100 Pre-Race (Read 51 times)

Occasional Runner

I'm stuck in my hotel room waiting on this damn race to start. I feel great and have a ton of energy...so I wrote a little bit about our week in Leadville.

Highlights include hiking, biking, the Trans Rockies Race and the First Annual Two-Mile High Beer Mile.

Its been a fun week.

http://www.slippingslowlyintopain.blogspot.com/2013/08/2013-leadville-100-pre-race-week-if-i.html

AT-runner

Tim

God luck, Kelly and Sandy.  Hope the race goes as planned for both of you.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

You need to be more careful about getting high before such a big race.  Good luck!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

Thanks.  Feeling good.  Just a matter of not letting the altitude affect me.  LOL.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Occasional Runner

Thanks.  Feeling good.  Just a matter of not letting the altitude affect me.  LOL.

Good luck Sandy! I'll see you on the out and back.

Chnaiur

Good luck to both of you! I'll be checking in on progress regularly!

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Sandy-2

Hi Everyone, thanks for the well wishes, well I got a little redemption from last year's Leadville DNF.  Finished in 28:20:51.  I'm happy with that, had some minor issues that I had to deal with and just got it done.  Not bad for a flat lander living at sea level I guess.

i'll get a RR together soon.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Uh oh... now what?

Hi Everyone, thanks for the well wishes, well I got a little redemption from last year's Leadville DNF.  Finished in 28:20:51.  I'm happy with that, had some minor issues that I had to deal with and just got it done.  Not bad for a flat lander living at sea level I guess.

Congratulations Sandy!  Leadville is such a tremendous challenge for the coastal runners--well did.

LB2

Good job!!! As they say down here, "You done real good."

LB2

Watoni

Go flat landers! I think we are at about 400 feet, so I have an advantage Wink